mb_egypt

Started by MAM6A mapper
04/04/2010 22:27
Page 1 of 2
MAM6A mapper04/04/2010 22:27(edited 05/04/2010 16:10)

Hi guys, here made his first climb, maps available are not very good, but still would like to hear your views. Map made on Egypt.
-> Here you can see pictures
download the map here -> fix -link-

nerv.04/04/2010 23:14

gj!
i ll dl this and see the jumps =)
more light !! i prefer maps with more lights

hm^ mapper VIP04/04/2010 23:22

Please fix the downloadlink..

benjabi05/04/2010 02:30

@hm^: Here you go, googled it for you. :)
http://rghost.net/1312645 from kzru.net

geddyK05/04/2010 09:44(edited 05/04/2010 09:57)

Sounds good just I can not dl it, because now I sit on laptop but when I'll be on the computer - dl then it and leave you a comment / rating.

Btw. Your last map was great imho, and I think that this will also :)
See you!

hm^ mapper VIP05/04/2010 12:09(edited 05/04/2010 12:50)

thx benjabi, didn´t know that the map is PUB right.

PS: slidesc

:D

MAM6A mapper05/04/2010 16:17(edited 05/04/2010 16:18)

fixed the link (see first post). Yes map turned out very dark and it was the reason ... As concerns climb sections that Ini even me seem confusing at first I just did card design, and then just put on a climb and bhop transitions

MAM6A mapper05/04/2010 16:28

Originally posted by hm^
thx benjabi, didn´t know that the map is PUB right.

PS: slidesc

:D

I put it locking ... this is awful :mistrust: ....be free when will correct this bug

benjabi07/04/2010 11:13

Originally posted by hm^
thx benjabi, didn´t know that the map is PUB right.

PS: slidesc

:D


Haha, nice sc! :ok:

perd0 mapper07/04/2010 14:18

One question only ..
Why the hell, you posted it here, instead of submiting it via mapsubmission system?
It's much better than another custom maps, which are able to download.

Even though some bugs, that are there, in my opinion, this map would have big potential to get accepted (at least as custom map, but still, that would be great sucess for you).

It has modern textures, it's enough long, so I do not understand your decision.

Good luck with your next maps.

MAM6A mapper07/04/2010 16:03

Originally posted by perdo
One question only ..
Why the hell, you posted it here, instead of submiting it via mapsubmission system?
It's much better than another custom maps, which are able to download.

Even though some bugs, that are there, in my opinion, this map would have big potential to get accepted (at least as custom map, but still, that would be great sucess for you).

It has modern textures, it's enough long, so I do not understand your decision.

Good luck with your next maps.


I not as won't understand rules of sending of map here, google gives not clear transfer! I loaded map through "Submit Maps" into the answer only one silence, I think it doesn't work...

koukouz mapperrecord holder07/04/2010 16:45

too many egypt themes... think about something new

hm^ mapper VIP07/04/2010 17:52

Please go recording...
+1 perdo.

MAM6A mapper07/04/2010 19:39(edited 07/04/2010 19:40)

When the idea came about the map - I thought about the film 'The Mummy')))

Timmycakes mapper07/04/2010 20:00

well for ur sake i hope urs gets reviewed and accepted before mine (which has been submitted for MONTHS)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?160504

opa07/04/2010 22:28

lmao Timmycakes nice promotion :DD

+1 perdo

MAM6A mapper07/04/2010 22:37

Originally posted by Timmycakes
well for ur sake i hope urs gets reviewed and accepted before mine (which has been submitted for MONTHS)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?160504

Surprising things! I at all didn't see this map, and theme too about your map. Everyone mapper likely considers as debt to make map on theme Egypt :D

Timmycakes mapper08/04/2010 03:25

not really sure what ur saying lol but at this point i hope ours BOTH get accepted, cant have enough egypt maps! unless u use kzdk_templebhop textures, yuck-a-roo!

opa08/04/2010 05:38

mamba, make your posts with both russian and english versions, you won't break the rules and then we can understand you correctly :)

MAM6A mapper08/04/2010 15:54

Originally posted by opa
mamba, make your posts with both russian and english versions, you won't break the rules and then we can understand you correctly :)

what kind of post you want me to do two languages?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.