Cups

Started by volte
05/04/2010 15:23
Page 1 of 1
volte05/04/2010 15:23

Hi folks.


My super cool suggestion:

Why dont have fix cup times?
Like: Tuesday 18.00-21.00
Where cup-admins start one cup after the other...?

Because like this it's just like: Who can idle the most in front of the PC to be in cup and get VIP.

With fix cup times everybody has the same chances to get VIP.
Ofcourse not anybody can play cup then because too much people want to get into cup but then it's like: First come first serve.

Give your opinion.

remake05/04/2010 15:38

you're just jealous because I got vip bronze, face it.

volte05/04/2010 16:43

yes i am

koukouz mapperrecord holder05/04/2010 16:53(edited 05/04/2010 16:54)

good idea
it would gather more people at the same time instead of getting few people at every hour but not being sure to fullfill the cup

kafds05/04/2010 18:14

Exactly. Great idea, even though I wouldn't participate, - I don't like competing - I'm sure other people would.

Žaidėjas132405/04/2010 19:05

Support!

dEMolite mapper05/04/2010 21:20

doesnt work, u just needs to face the timezones otherwise it will fail.

volte05/04/2010 21:34

i dont get what you mean

kREWAN05/04/2010 23:14

He mean that all countrys doesn't have the same time. In Sweden it's GMT+1 (London is GMT 0) It means that Sweden is one hour before England. In big countrys like US, Russia, Canada they don't share timezones. From New York to California it's like four hours difference. You can find your timezone here http://www.worldtimezone.com/.

*A time zone is a region of the earth that has uniform standard time, usually referred to as the local time.*

Sorry for some mixups and misspelled words, but I'm kinda tired.

dEMolite mapper07/04/2010 02:40

yep thats right.

eMTi07/04/2010 10:17(edited 07/04/2010 10:28)

Nevertheless it would provide some fixed time for everybody (no matter where he's from) to gather and play.

I guess that most jumpers here are from Europe, that means that the differences aren't that big..

Let's say Cup times are from 18:00 - 22:00 GMT +1 (central Europe). For countries in the western europe times would be like 17:00 - 21:00 which is fine imo.
For eastern countries this would mean 20:00 - 24:00 (=GMT +3 --> Moskow) which is fine as well.
You see, you will have at least 1 hour in which the complete european part of this community could compete. Ofc this is kinda bad for everyone from the US or China, but let's face it, the community is most likely from Europe.

So.. great idea and I would participate if you decide to do that :)

edit: I understand that this can't be done everyday, but at least at weekends it shouldn't be a problem, right? :)

WeMeRA11/04/2010 16:39

I support this idé.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.