ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 16 of 20
musaka27/09/2010 15:56(edited 27/09/2010 15:57)

when i sv_restart the server the timer doesnt stop

nucLeaR27/09/2010 17:07

Should it ?

musaka28/09/2010 09:36

yes it should

DiscJockey28/09/2010 12:29

I have an idea.
Can you make My top on top record? When you say something (/mytop or like this), it'll show all your best times of all maps in server.

nucLeaR28/09/2010 21:17

I already work on that, but just for SQL vesrion.

musaka29/09/2010 13:58

http://img840.imageshack.us/f/fails.jpg/ you mean "You don't have any checkpoints."? or do i need a specific amount so i can teleleport ?

watafak30/09/2010 00:03

What line modify for the letters is white color in top15?
Sorry for my English

nucLeaR30/09/2010 01:18(edited 30/09/2010 01:19)

- musaka, you had 0 Checkpoints, where did you want to teleport to ?

- Exucses, I sorry your English but I also don't understand, post a picture of what you want instead of trying to explain.

watafak30/09/2010 23:13

Sorry please. Image http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8356/asdbn.jpg
your understand?

JocA Banned30/09/2010 23:37

type: text=#bgcolor ex:

watafak01/10/2010 03:18

thanks!

kztw`mai02/10/2010 20:06(edited 02/10/2010 20:07)

Would you add WR and #1 difference on lastest records and personal records? ;D And, if you will, teach me how to write php codes to show all routes' records on 1 map, for example, kz_xj_3ways, thanks. ;)

nucLeaR02/10/2010 21:51


Would you add WR and #1 difference on lastest records and personal records? ;D

kztw`mai


For that you need to create a php file to read the WR.. (I will try to add the difference between your time(if you're in top15) and #1)

Originally posted by kztw`mai
And, if you will, teach me how to write php codes to show all routes' records on 1 map, for example, kz_xj_3ways, thanks. ;)


It's impossible to see on which route you go.

-STK-03/10/2010 00:26

when i'm spectating someone other players aren't invisible and /invis wont work ... and maybe put /stuck in menu .. tnx!

nucLeaR03/10/2010 13:46

About invis, I'm looking for a resolve.

No place for Stuck in /menu ...

nucLeaR13/10/2010 02:43

Updated to 2.0y & Added SQL Support.

kztw`mai13/10/2010 07:15

It's so cool that sql version is released! But mpbhop by conor is still not working with this plugin...and some codes which depends on xj website can be edited to your own webhost.
How to edit:
replace

to


Weapon image:
replace
".$a["weapon"]."
to
".$a["weapon"]."

nucLeaR13/10/2010 10:17(edited 13/10/2010 10:17)

Yeah well, I will update the php files and make a separate acrchive only with it and the necessary images.

berix14/10/2010 21:04

pls add link with plugin prokreed_sql, because this "ProKreedz 2.0y SQL- -link-" its only PHP file

nucLeaR14/10/2010 22:59

Yeah, sorry, try now

Page 16 of 20

Please log in to post replies.