ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 2 of 20
nucLeaR08/04/2010 00:34

Copy it in addons/scriptings/include folder.

Then compile prokreedz

Dante23708/04/2010 01:18

/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/php5Pq6cN.sma(8) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "colorchat"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.


hmm?

Stefkicha08/04/2010 01:37(edited 29/07/2015 14:45)

deleted

nucLeaR08/04/2010 01:38

This is just AMXX and ProKreedz. Add anything else you need into it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7k1fe5

Dante23708/04/2010 01:45

ok thanks nuclear it works now , fine

repingayok09/04/2010 07:27

Hook don't work as prize:
1) when I connect to server as ADMIN, I get hook even I don't finish map. When I start timer, then use hook, timer resets. It's good =)
2) but when I connect to server as USER, I can't use hook even I finished map: "You don't have access to this command" - this is my console.

Timer bug:
I start my server on cg_coldbhop, connect, start timer and finished map:
- 43 sec on map timer (real)
- 44 sec 23 ms on prokreedz plugin (in /pro15 too 00-44.23)

nucLeaR09/04/2010 13:23

Well it is known that the kz timer is bugged, that's the reason milliseconds have been added.

Yeah, i saw you can't get hook, because server's console can't use the command kz_hook :-s

That's the way this hook was created....

repingayok09/04/2010 14:56(edited 09/04/2010 15:01)

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Well it is known that the kz timer is bugged, that's the reason milliseconds have been added.


It's bug of PROKREEDZ TIMER.
43 sec on map timer and 44.23 sec by prokreedz plugin.

You write "*Added hook as prize and CVar kz_hook_prize 0/1", but players don't give hook when they finished map.

nucLeaR09/04/2010 15:58

wtf is wrong with you, check any record you want and you'll see a 1s difference between real time and kz timer.

Works only for LAN servers the hook. I will try to make it work, but not now.

The kz_hook is not made so that server's console can use it, only the players.

I will probablly add a kz fake-bot with full admin acces that gives/takes player's hook every time he finished/starts a map

Dali10/04/2010 12:22

is it real time bulit in ?

nucLeaR10/04/2010 12:38

Yes it is included.

Nikša Jovanovic10/04/2010 14:24

Invisible option makes only players invisible
why not water?

nucLeaR10/04/2010 14:27

Shall i put only ProKreedz in one plugin and one different plugin for other functions (Hook, noclip, laser and w/e was included in the original plugin) ?

Or let it like that ProKreedz +Hook All-in-one?

c-walker`10/04/2010 14:58

imo, all-in-one is better choice, but it's all up to you. Waiting for the final release:D

Dali10/04/2010 15:07

well ucould put in some recording features or other version for like recording.

nucLeaR10/04/2010 16:12

There are already plugins for recording -,-

If you want to record demos you must have fthe following CVars (i guess :D)
kz_drop_weapons 1
kz_show_timer 0

nucLeaR10/04/2010 16:37

Reuploaded 2.0i to fix last hook bugs.

c-walker`10/04/2010 17:17

just a tip: could u remove the nvg item, cuz it's so annoying to see that "you already have one" message. I already did it myself, but it's a matter of taste I guess ;D

liverpool10/04/2010 17:21

nucLeaR
Hook does not work with admins

nucLeaR10/04/2010 21:41(edited 10/04/2010 21:42)

because admins already have hook ?

c-walker, what did you exactly remove... ?

Page 2 of 20

Please log in to post replies.