Georgia Flag

Started by Cypek
06/04/2010 12:19
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Cypek06/04/2010 12:19

Maybe i am wrong but i have seen that there is old or inactual Georgia flag?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Georgia_%28country%29
1990–2004 flag as wikipedia says.

kafds06/04/2010 15:44

Hmm. I don't remember seeing any Georgian flags in XJ, but I have seen the flag in cosy-climbing, kz-pictures and SpanishXJ.

http://cosy-climbing.net/img/flags/ge.gif

Cypek06/04/2010 16:02

http://xtreme-jumps.eu//img/flags/ge.gif

m0ver06/04/2010 16:58

Wow tnx for noticing that (I've just noticed that myself :D).

Cypek07/04/2010 13:46

ekhm dunno if you tried to change it but if you tried i can tell you that it doesn't work cuz there is still old flag :P.
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8792/lolololk.png

m0ver07/04/2010 17:18

Fixed now, tnx a lot.

Nikša Jovanovic08/04/2010 01:10(edited 08/04/2010 01:16)

oh ye but from wrong flag pack

Now - http://xtreme-jumps.eu//img/flags/ge.gif
New - http://kz-serbia.com/e107_images/flags/ge.gif

and this should be updated
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/clancodes/images/flags/ge.gif

or just change flag directory in clancodes plugin,file flag.bb line 16

faker mapper11/04/2010 15:01

Fixed, thanks for your help niki :)

Page 1 of 1