[CSS] Sickest CSS longjumper EVAH!

Started by twistedVoid
06/04/2010 20:42
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
twistedVoid06/04/2010 20:42(edited 06/04/2010 20:44)
musaka06/04/2010 20:44

close this

twistedVoid06/04/2010 20:46

This video clearly showes how awesome we CSS jumpers are. Now stop trolling about it! >:O

musaka06/04/2010 20:49

it clearly shows that your retarded

RAJU06/04/2010 20:52

ban

twistedVoid06/04/2010 20:55

Why do I see a "warned" besite your name? :o

KeltA06/04/2010 21:18

thats not funny. close this

twistedVoid06/04/2010 21:27(edited 06/04/2010 21:28)

TBH, at the start, the video wasnt supposed for this - The idea just came a while after I had uploaded it.
NK is asking me to make a new trailer - Now, I know many of you people give a thing about CSS jumping, and that's where this idea came from. :)

Edited for a swearword out.

FoF mapper06/04/2010 21:59(edited 06/04/2010 22:27)

first of all, you have to create threads in a right forum section. Second, what the *censored* is this?
Moved and locked.

Page 1 of 1