"Banned. Reason : Bhop Hacks"

Started by HestN
07/04/2010 09:10
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
HestN07/04/2010 09:10

Here's the funny part.. I just joined here on XJ.. And was gonna play on one of the servers, when all suddenly it stands that i am banned? I have never used any kind of scripts/hacks. So i would like to know if someone will deal with this issue, or if i will stay banned.

Yours, pRessu'Re.

Punk^07/04/2010 10:05

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?212021.0

kREWAN07/04/2010 19:33

You have cheated on another server. Punk^'s link should help you out. Close.

HestN08/04/2010 12:19

The whole thing is that i have NEVER used any kind of Bhop scripts/hacks.. That's the thing that's making me wondering.. And +mwheel up shouldn't count as a Bhop hack.

And yes, i've read Punk^'s link

kafds08/04/2010 12:38

The plugin will ban you if you are too good. Solved, close.

Punk^08/04/2010 14:42

Well, I have to agree that if a community like XJ are using this kind of anti-cheat plugin, the amount of perfect bhops needed to get banned should definitely be raised. I could imagine that the plugin is rather old, and I'm sure a lot of people are able to do 8 perfect bhops now.
At least, it seems old.

HestN08/04/2010 16:12

Hmm.. Okey.. I think i'll just hang around on the forums then.. Since im not able to get online on the XJ servers. Thanks for your time.

- Pressure

HestN10/04/2010 23:36

*Bump*

faker mapper11/05/2010 12:15

This is Exolent's global banlist (like vac) and we can't modify it, sorry.

Page 1 of 1