[HNS] 2 man JumpBug

Started by sDM
07/04/2010 18:32
Page 1 of 1
sDM07/04/2010 18:32

kinda ez...just wanted smth to edit :))

youtube

lonewolf VIP07/04/2010 18:38

rofl!
my boooys!
insane demo, just want to see the face of the cts, after seeing you 2!

nerv.08/04/2010 00:44

I thought it was a JB on top of another but i liked, and ikm I doubt that this was live match =D

vilaca-08/04/2010 03:11

kinda wtf?!

sDM08/04/2010 13:27

Originally posted by nerv0us
I thought it was a JB on top of another but i liked, and ikm I doubt that this was live match =D


i didnt know another name for it :D
and yes it was live match at hns-poland..we do so much jb that admin said that yo cant do anymore jb or u get banned ahah

Nannou08/04/2010 17:33(edited 08/04/2010 20:35)

Originally posted by sDM'
we do so much jb that admin said that yo cant do anymore jb or u get banned ahah


:lol"

P.S. enjoyable video. like quality.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.