Making a Custom Decal

Started by Timmycakes mapper
09/04/2010 03:35
Page 1 of 1
Timmycakes mapper09/04/2010 03:35

I forget if I asked this already but anyway, I want to make my own custom decals (like bullet holes or blood or graffiti, etc etc). Can someone explain how to do this?

I want them to be DECALS (grey scale), not 255 index 255 blue invisible background textures.

thx

MAM6A mapper09/04/2010 17:24

1) decals with a blue background.
You do in Photoshop a background (colour = "# 0000ff") then you cut from other figure the area necessary to you and you insert on this background, or write that нибудь.
2) decals with a white background.
To make decals (as holes in a wall, and blood stains) it is even easier - should be made is black are white a figure on a white background =)

That these textures were correctly displayed in game it is necessary that in the beginning of the name of texture this sign--> * {* for example so was put: {shot1


I hope you about it asked...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.