[b]about campath[/b]

Started by it'sME
10/04/2010 13:15
Page 1 of 1
it'sME10/04/2010 13:15

my campath doesn't follow the target ... why? help me! plss:d

sparkEE10/04/2010 13:24(edited 10/04/2010 13:25)

type in console spec_autodirector 1 and then press "go to" at first campath... and go back 1 or 2 frames and try it again

it'sME10/04/2010 13:36

doesn't work ;(

fizik10/04/2010 14:05

spec_autodirector 1
spec_autodirector_internal 1

Go back like 10 frames. Make sure your first campath has that last value,I forgot its name,set to 1 and the others have it 0.
Enter spec_autodirector a couple times.

rK10/04/2010 16:44

does your camera path doesnt work or doesnt it follow the ct model?

sparkEE11/04/2010 16:35

did you set on first campath "flag= 1" if not do that

it'sME12/04/2010 10:29(edited 12/04/2010 10:45)

yes... i set the first campath "flag=1" and the camera path doesn't work ... the camera isn't following the target ... is staying

w1zzrecord holder12/04/2010 17:38

same problem I got

it'sME12/04/2010 18:31

OMG... any ideas?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/04/2010 18:57

- Set your campath
-Type : spec_autodirector 1
spec_mode 3
-Go to your first campath position
-If that doesn't work, type the cmd again
-Then go several frames before your campath first position
-Start the demoplayer and quickly close the menu.

I've had the same problem. Bind a key to "dem_pause 0" and use it instead of pushing play. Make your campaths, press ESC to enter CS ingame (not menu) and then use your bind.

rK13/04/2010 12:40

well that doesnt really solve the problem, just makes it easier to use the play function.

hlae works for all of us on the same way. Im sure you have made any mistakes because in most cases the pc is not the problem but more the person who sits in front of it (not offending).

get the latest hlae and try it to do on the way ndr explained. it works

Originally posted by rK
well that doesnt really solve the problem, just makes it easier to use the play function.

I need to disagree with you on that one. For me, when I push "play" button campath doesn't start. Demo is playing, but camera stuck at start. I know many other guys which had that problem too and my advice helped them.

it'sME13/04/2010 19:46(edited 14/04/2010 10:02)

thanks respect <3


PS: your last movie is SICK

EDIT: campath works ... but in final the camera doesn't follow the target .. he's reversing

яєsρєcт14/04/2010 13:37(edited 14/04/2010 13:38)

Originally posted by it'sME
thanks respect <3

No problem, I'm glad that I helped.

Originally posted by it'sME
PS: your last movie is SICK

Thanks =)

Originally posted by it'sME
EDIT: campath works ... but in final the camera doesn't follow the target .. he's reversing

I'd say you messed up some waypoints. You could made waypoint #2 earlier than waypint #1 so camera goes back for example. Delete them all and try again.

preZ14/04/2010 17:27

I will just throw this in here.

When I make a campath and I am ready to record, it works fine.

But when I load another demo and make another campath and type "mirv_recordmovie_start" the in-game image goes blank and i cannot see anything.

I tried loading different demos but it always happens the second time.

And even if I dont see a image in HLAE I still get the pics in my counter-strike folder..

Anybody got some advice regarding this problem?

I've got that problem couple days ago on Windows 7 and the newest HLAE. Now I got Windows XP and it's working fine. I don't know how to solve that problem, but you'll need to close HLAE after recording each demo and start it again I guess.

preZ14/04/2010 20:53

Yeah i got win 7 too, but close and open each time.. :(

sparkEE15/04/2010 07:27

i always disconect from one demo and then load other never had that problem........

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.