Second chance?

Started by Lure.d
10/04/2010 19:28
Page 1 of 1
Lure.d10/04/2010 19:28

Hello, several months ago i was banned from servers for using kreedz-hack.
Yes, I admit it, i sucked, worst thing to do ever.

But now things changed. I understand what I've done, swear not to cheat(actually i noticed I'm pretty good without cheats :P), and really wish for un-ban, since I can't donate, I'm don't have a credit card, not even cash in phone...

Punk^10/04/2010 20:13

Shouldn't count on it.

Remote10/04/2010 21:34(edited 10/04/2010 21:35)

Maybe he even should. If he tries to cheat again he'll get banned in a second - he'll have no time to harm anyone by taking place in top15. It'll be just like nothing happened.

I mean, if ex-cheaters can get unbanned then server cheaters should get unbanned, too. In fact, checking cheaters on server is automatic and requires no admin intervention. Now try to compare server and record cheaters.

Lure.d15/04/2010 20:30

I really hope i would be un-banned, since im truly sory for my cheating on the server...

DiDo-Grecord holder15/04/2010 21:54

U can't be unbaned from the server because Exolent said that he wont remove any bans :)

Lure.d06/05/2010 18:23

thanks for notyfying...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.