s1z3

Started by unBreakS
11/04/2010 16:17
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
unBreakS11/04/2010 16:17(edited 11/04/2010 16:17)

I`ve seen some user s1z33. I think it`s a multiaccount from the banned player s1z3. I just want to report it. Here is the proof:

PROOF!!

c-walker`11/04/2010 16:24

Both s1z3 and kayne got unbanned cuz they wrote an essay or whatever ..

unBreakS11/04/2010 16:58(edited 11/04/2010 16:58)

Ok they got unbanned but it still is multiaccount cos the original nick is s1z3 and this one is s1z33

- nympho -11/04/2010 17:35

why do you care actually?

koukouz mapperrecord holder11/04/2010 17:38

because there are some people who don't want to see these nerds anymore, so when there is a good reason to ban them again, why not use it?

Acelamb11/04/2010 18:09

This is not a multiaccount. He simply changed his "Display Name". And even you could check that it probably wasn't a multiaccount by checking when he registered, and it turns out s1z33's account is over 2 years old.

Closed

Page 1 of 1