Xtreme Jumps Cup Server - Nightvision

Started by Mephist7
11/04/2010 22:45
Page 1 of 1
Mephist711/04/2010 22:45

hey, I would really appreciate it if anyone linked me or told me whats the nightvision plugin called on xtreme jumps cup server. thanks

DiDo-Grecord holder15/04/2010 21:53

The one that u press N and u have something like big flashlight?

Hartelion15/04/2010 22:27

I'm pretty sure the nightvision option comes with the kz plugin, so you can't download it from anywhere.

Mephist716/04/2010 08:06

Originally posted by TheAngel
I'm pretty sure the nightvision option comes with the kz plugin, so you can't download it from anywhere.


I thought that :(. But It's well good it helps a lot on dark maps. I want it! :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #216/04/2010 14:03

In case you're going to record anywhere, I don't think nightvision is allowed. That's what thopa told me when I was recording kz_kzfr_haunted.

TlofT16/04/2010 21:51

gogo big gamma and brightness.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.