[SURF] Cs Surf - First Freestyle Cup - Brazil

Started by Rapha
15/04/2010 06:12
Page 1 of 1
Rapha15/04/2010 06:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-ocLaomJI&feature=player_embedded

Yeah, I know, the tricks are easy as hell, buuuuuuut, that was the point of the cup, to bring some "Surf Killers" (Ski2) to Freestyle.

We had some freestyle big names here, and surprisingly, they did'nt win the cup.


The cup was made of 3 stages.
First stage: 1 Double Wrap at rmk and a trick like u saw on the video in surf_poseidon.
Second stage: 2 tricks in surf_journey. Don't know why journey is always fucked up in youtube to me :(
Third stage: A trick called Different Styles at surf_water-run_rmk. AND the winner of the cup would be the player who gets the longest distance finishing the trick.

video by minero.

Trolis15/04/2010 13:29

Nice idea, keep it up.

k a f f e e15/04/2010 14:15

didnt rly get the point but it was fun to watch, gj for the effort

KiZZek02/05/2010 06:20

Interesting movie, I even looked at it 3 times in a row) Although I do not like the surf movies.

cidao03/05/2010 02:49

I will make a second cup soon x)

3ss03/05/2010 08:03

good idea, nice to watch. :up:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.