[CS] 2006-2007

Started by qewi
15/04/2010 23:31
Page 1 of 2
qewi15/04/2010 23:31(edited 15/04/2010 23:36)

Whatup! Just found my good old fragmovie, the first movie I ever made just when I had got vegas! Frags from 2006-2007 and I edited it in the beginning of 2007.

Contains some awesome frags(:D) and even a scene from the CPL 2006 Online Qualifier. Ends up with some sweet jumping.

Feel free to laugh, I did! Have fun ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZU82VKzAa4&fmt=18

sPADERâ™ 16/04/2010 09:16

haha some nice frags but it looks like your playing against pod_b0t_eze.exe ;p

qewi16/04/2010 13:12

Haha, I was! Except for the clip from the cpl thingy and I also had a clip against skillzofatradal, at least they're not completly worthless :-D

kaynerecord holder16/04/2010 14:01

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

samzo16/04/2010 17:17

ohikayne

musaka16/04/2010 18:51

1.45-2.00 ......

aimmertw16/04/2010 20:56

1st song ?

kaynerecord holder16/04/2010 21:18

Originally posted by aimmertw
1st song ?


The Anthem - Good Charlotte

qewi16/04/2010 22:26

Originally posted by musaka
1.45-2.00 ......

What about it?

musaka20/04/2010 12:00

nothing just wall hack

|Hunter|20/04/2010 12:14

Originally posted by qewi
Feel free to laugh, I did! Have fun ;-)

Why? I like it, you have some skills there. GJ!

musaka20/04/2010 20:50

He has some wall hack there. GJ!

qewi20/04/2010 21:17(edited 20/04/2010 22:41)

Originally posted by musaka
He has some wall hack there. GJ!

Are you retarded? I think it's pretty obvious that I've checked where I should shoot before. And I could hear them very clearly, it's not that hard to know where they are when I hear them pick up the bomb either.

And here in Sweden we got anticheats that are very close to hackfree, EAC for example. Now shut your mouth and talk about something you got a clue about.

RAJU20/04/2010 21:23

where is wh, didnt see anycheated place

gj

nerv.20/04/2010 22:34

Frag movies are suspicious =)
but i dnt care if is cheated

Speedz0r VIP22/04/2010 23:07

lol, don't even bother "defending" yourself qewi, sounds to me like some of these guys started playing cs thinking it was a jumping game (KZ). Non of the frags are suspicious which make me wonder if musaka has ever seen frag movies before? I liked the "old school" look as there wasn't much effects etc. Only thing i didn't like is the "CPL PRO" tag which imo is only for noobs :)

qewi23/04/2010 14:48

Originally posted by Speedz0r
lol, don't even bother "defending" yourself qewi, sounds to me like some of these guys started playing cs thinking it was a jumping game (KZ). Non of the frags are suspicious which make me wonder if musaka has ever seen frag movies before? I liked the "old school" look as there wasn't much effects etc. Only thing i didn't like is the "CPL PRO" tag which imo is only for noobs :)

Haha, dude. You did get that this movie is from 2006-2007? That's why it got this "old school" look, and that's why I had the CPL PRO-spraylogo. I wasn't very good at that time ;-)

Speedz0r VIP24/04/2010 17:11

hehe, oldschool for me is back in the 1.5 days so :P

kREWAN24/04/2010 18:05

Haha rofl at the jumps @ assault :) It was a very fun clip to watch but as spoken before, thos guys you were playing against = no sex.

qewi25/04/2010 01:02

Originally posted by Speedz0r
hehe, oldschool for me is back in the 1.5 days so :P

My point was that the oldschool-look wasn't something I wanted to achieve, I was just too pro at moviemaking to do anything better. :-)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.