**NEW HLAE PROBLEM**

Started by GaNJaZ^
16/04/2010 00:45
Page 1 of 1
GaNJaZ^16/04/2010 00:45(edited 16/04/2010 00:45)

First off when i start the latest version of hlae it works... not 100% correct
but its ok, i can manage that..

but when i shut it down the hl.exe still runing and so are hlae.exe.
recently i was going to record a new demo:
i started hlae, wrote dem_forc... and viewdemo "demoname"
all that happens is that i see a counter-terrorist in the spawn, like it's stuck

but i can hear all dmg sounds and hp loos and see when he's crouching and so on but i cant move the camera!
very annoying.
when i watch the demo "in eye" it works great.

thx


sparkEE16/04/2010 07:54

if you dont have steam dunno the problem.... while i didnt haved steam haved maybe same problem.... no animations....... bla bla bla... when i buyed steam all works perfectly fine.... so if you dont have it get one :P.... if you have dunno bro....

V0ncH...16/04/2010 13:26

ye ganjaz, i think its a new hlae that the dem_forcehltv 1 dont work with stability anymore, cuz i used to put mirv_fixforcehltv 1 too and ALL hltv bugs were fixed, now that command "mirv_fixforcehltv 1" i cant find it anymore in HLAE, now im stuck :(

sparkEE16/04/2010 14:36

Originally posted by V0ncH...
ye ganjaz, i think its a new hlae that the dem_forcehltv 1 dont work with stability anymore, cuz i used to put mirv_fixforcehltv 1 too and ALL hltv bugs were fixed, now that command "mirv_fixforcehltv 1" i cant find it anymore in HLAE, now im stuck :(

so... get old hlae

V0ncH...16/04/2010 19:32

if i get old hlae, it means i won't be able to capture cs steam stuff -.- u know? it crashes when old hlae captures updated steam CS frames

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/04/2010 23:32

I personally use an old version without any problem ^^

unBreakS17/04/2010 22:26

I use the old version, it works 100%. Type cam_command 1 maybe it will work.

preZ17/04/2010 23:23

Originally posted by ndR
I personally use an old version without any problem ^^


I think you said in a different thread that you have Windows 7 64 bit, the same as me, so could you link me your version of HLAE since I'm struggling with the one I got now? :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.