Vegas Plugins

Started by preZ
16/04/2010 18:47
Page 1 of 1
preZ16/04/2010 18:47

Hi all! :)

So, I was sitting around in Vegas the other day when I got a update on my screen, so I was like "why not?"

I saved and installed the new Vegas, and when I was going to install the plugins I am using they didn't show up :S

I know where to install the plugins so there is no point in bringing that up.

I also went into the registry and removed the serials from the plugins to be extra sure ( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE )

But it didn't work, so I removed Vegas, all the plugins I installed and removed all the information about the plugins on my pc.

Then I installed the version of Vegas I was using before the update and tried installing the plugins again..

Nope, did not work :(

So does anybody got a clue of what is going on?

I am running Windows 7 x64.

Appreciate all serious answers.


-preZ

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/04/2010 23:30

Vegas 9.0d x64?
What plugins?

preZ16/04/2010 23:53

Yes 9.0d 64 bit version.

I installed every plugin you can get at aries-films ( newblue, spicemaster etc etc )

maximaLz17/04/2010 02:48

Are you sure that these plugins work with your new version ?, I can't see anything else to your problem :\

JekkT17/04/2010 09:47

roll back to sony vegas 7 and windows xp

JHEWSEN17/04/2010 13:41

so, try to install vegas in folder Programs(x64) which is the same of windows xp...

i dunnno if it works, just an advice

preZ17/04/2010 14:44

@maximaLz, Yes I am pretty sure that they work in the new update and besides, I wrote above that I removed the new Vegas and installed the one version I was already using.

@aruuu#, I will try that, I think maybe that could work.

Thanks to everybody who helped me, keep giving advice :)

Lazze17/04/2010 16:43

Delete EVERYTHING related to vegas. Folders, Registery entries etc. And install again.

preZ17/04/2010 19:58

I have Lazze, I removed everything related to vegas and the plugins.

jusuuh18/04/2010 10:29

im running w7x64 and never got working any of plugins i need for pro 9.0 x64 or 8.1x84.

uninstalled those and installed safe 8.0b x32 and worked fine with radiance etc...

preZ18/04/2010 14:56

hmm:s Well before I installed that update I had all the plugins I needed, and I was using Vegas 9.0c :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.