Countrys in .....

Started by kREWAN
17/04/2010 18:59
Page 1 of 1
kREWAN17/04/2010 18:59

Hey! I just came up with the idea to put all the countrys in an order of how many members they have registrated. Just like ''Record Rankins'' will we do it with members in number and procent!

So let's discuss the positive and negative about this.

opa17/04/2010 19:20

Sounds like an idea just for fun :)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #217/04/2010 19:33

I'm not sure if that's possible. Might be if the IP of the registered user is saved somewhere.

But it's quite useless seriously. I can't think of any positive effects of it.

However, here are some statistics of the site: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/xtreme-jumps.eu# (I wouldn't trust it too much though, lol. Austria?)

taka17/04/2010 21:20

@Flibo I lol'd, 46% of all XJ traffic from Austria? Surely not possible. On topic: sounds like a bad idea, xj isn't some sort of which-country-first race, which makes that kind of information useless.

pLaguE^17/04/2010 21:36

I know the US isn't high on registered members :(

unBreakS17/04/2010 22:05

There Are Too Much Countries And Users. The Countries Are Where It Maters :D. Completely Useless. Hope with better idea next time:P

k a f f e e18/04/2010 01:35

well that alexa site only counts the visits of people having a alexa toolbar installed, it pretty much says nothing about the actual "ranking"

аli26/04/2010 16:11

useless: saxony would win, it's pretty obvious

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.