candEE The Movie 2 Edited by Gizpo_O

Started by candEE
18/04/2010 16:49
Page 2 of 3
akkord mapper18/04/2010 21:32

could have been better gstrafe tricks knowing ur skills

tronix18/04/2010 22:02

awesome groundstrafing, nice jumps, nice edit. 10/10

Spogi18/04/2010 22:20

nice, epic campath with hook :D
but , i thught , that you do this gs combo from small rock to t3dbundy (nuke ) with m4, didnt you ?

gizpo_O18/04/2010 22:26

He does, he did it 2 times in a row. I just failed :/

Spogi18/04/2010 22:51

sorry , my fail , didnt read description

beuhnoix18/04/2010 23:21

Can't understand how you did that.. The nuke (awp) and aztec jumps are awsm' but I don't want to believe in it sorry :D.

gj both.

SiMen.alex19/04/2010 05:53

Originally posted by akkord
could have been better gstrafe tricks knowing ur skills



agree, I have these gstrafe ticks that i cant do, but with ur skills, it woulda been a peice of candee.

sPADERâ™ 19/04/2010 07:51

gj both, to much hns maps and old jumps though.

akse19/04/2010 08:59

my fav jumper, i <3 you.

spray1k19/04/2010 11:13

great tjs, your gs skill is really sick
gj both

Oddi^19/04/2010 11:41

Didn't like the jumps as they weren't nothing new. Just some random groundstrafing added.

The edit on the other hand was very nice.

Ggs`19/04/2010 12:46

great movie.

candEE19/04/2010 14:01

Mostly of those jumps r old, im doing a new movie with cola,
amazing bhop, tj & dd combos! In candee the movie 2 my jumps were pretty low. But I promise that in cola and candee movie has much better jumps than my second movie. "and we are looking for editor.;)"

Cola^19/04/2010 14:02

Originally posted by candEE
Mostly of those jumps r old, im doing a new movie with cola,
amazing bhop, tj & dd combos!


;DDD

qewi19/04/2010 14:22

I must agree with Oddi^ here. But if it is as you say candEE, that you saved your better jumps for your movie with cola I understand. I'm hoping you have some new, unseen jumps there. At least that's my definition of an amazing trickjump :-)

RAJU19/04/2010 14:23

buy logitech g500 and u will have same g strafe skills , ..

btw nice movie

sunriseftw19/04/2010 15:50

RAJU has it :d, everyone that has it has atleast something to come whit in the "dd" scene

DiDo-Grecord holder19/04/2010 16:04

;o

geddyK19/04/2010 16:46

Originally posted by candEE
Mostly of those jumps r old, im doing a new movie with cola,
amazing bhop, tj & dd combos! In candee the movie 2 my jumps were pretty low. But I promise that in cola and candee movie has much better jumps than my second movie. "and we are looking for editor.;)"

I will wait ;)

Nubz moviemaker19/04/2010 17:39

Nice edit gizpo, some jumps were booring and old but there were some creative ones tho. Didnt get the nuke demo where u gstrafe t3dbundy thing with knife when u have done it with m4 already? Anyways sick demos, sick edit. GJ both

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.