256_lj_nintech

Started by kolobok
23/04/2010 13:33
Page 2 of 3
geddyK24/04/2010 09:04

Sucks edit :(

sPADERâ™ 24/04/2010 11:02(edited 24/04/2010 11:04)

like the number 272 pre has anything to do with the distance? Ofc you can jump 256 with that pre, its the technique that mathers and not the silly number. Altough its really retarded to even record something like 256 block on public and then later on make a movie about it, its like having no demo to proof that your clean anyway so gogo record on LAN.

kREWAN24/04/2010 11:46

What is it with russians and longjumping ? ;s I can't think of any kreedz playing russian that have NOT done 254+ longjump block imo!

kolobok24/04/2010 12:12

demo is clean.
stop talking about cheats plz.

kaa24/04/2010 12:59

sPADER, nintech's demo is recorded on LAN.
And somebody told that the prestrafe is funny... I rather find it cool and stylish.
I think he will not be against If I post his little handshow in here in order to lower down your suspicions :)

Demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni8qw6
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5mdtzIBaM

Jumps - nintech

sPADERâ™ 24/04/2010 13:17

im not suspicious, i thought the demo was on pub coz of what fof said but then i appologize

nintech24/04/2010 14:36(edited 24/04/2010 16:13)

Hahahaha >_<
Well, wait for updates longjump page =)

dex7eR`24/04/2010 14:51(edited 24/04/2010 15:15)

Originally posted by sPADER
im not suspicious, i thought the demo was on pub coz of what fof said but then i appologize

Fof means: public demos = demos submitted not on XJ submit page.

NOEL u г too was unknown jumper before u submit your cheated demos...
and btw stats = means nothing
ot: movie is too dark for me i cant see shit. ninetech ofc. gj)

sKed
The fact that u posting coments at XJ is not making u less randome then him.

Ggs`24/04/2010 15:14

gratz nintech

Berkut Tournament #224/04/2010 16:15(edited 24/04/2010 16:17)

Demo is absolutely legit. Stop arguing, thanks

Ducu24/04/2010 22:21

goodjob for the 256 :D

lonewolf VIP25/04/2010 04:33

I really don`t like this style of prestrafe and strafing, but you did a 256 block longjump! Congratulations for it, good luck on 257!

Pqst`25/04/2010 12:23

I RUSSIA!

samzo25/04/2010 12:59

gj I guess

kielorz25/04/2010 16:48

Originally posted by /!\Pastaga/!\
I RUSSIA!


nope, u r not

GJ nintech & kolobok

soon 257 by nintech(he can do it i believe)

fizik26/04/2010 21:31

Originally posted by dex7eR`
NOEL u г too was unknown jumper before u submit your cheated demos...


You're naive.

Anyways,good job on the jump and stats but I don't think you'll do 257. Still good luck.

Oh,the movie....too dark.

Eolight26/04/2010 22:01

NINTECH 363T ! Gj man!

Shady`27/04/2010 14:46

i did 256block with the same pre but it is with /speed plugin

- nympho -27/04/2010 20:59

he is not a cheater ,stop jellousing :)

hash27/04/2010 21:06

its 254 block not 256-_-

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.