stuff goes tutorial maker

Started by stuff_x mapper
24/04/2010 21:35
Page 1 of 1
stuff_x mapper24/04/2010 21:35(edited 24/04/2010 21:36)

Promo vid.

Download
Youtube

I might be doing some tutorials in the future. G0t suggestions or milk ? Pm me.

unBreakS24/04/2010 21:54

gj dude

prof. chosen24/04/2010 22:51

waaaaaaaaaaah custom FX are for newfags

use standard vegas and sleep like a pro!

stuff_x mapper24/04/2010 23:42

chosen, i only use it because it saves the number of plugins. I can do the same with standard also. But then i have to use 3 brightness and contrast instead of just one custom.

prof. chosen25/04/2010 01:14

then do it with 3 brightness and contrast and spend more time on editing, getting a closer relation to your movie and making it more you want it to be!

Lazze25/04/2010 01:19

I would also prefer standard instead of custom. Also, this type of color is way too used imo.

stuff_x mapper25/04/2010 01:29

Lazze, its still a tutorial. Thanks for the tips so far. I will keep them in mind.

Punk^25/04/2010 11:07

Using the standard is way better if you're doing tutorials, since not everyone will have access to the plugins you're using (?)
Though, I liked the tutorial.
Please keep making more stuffztaaaah. I wanna learn you tricks :p

c0l3c7i0n25/04/2010 12:06

Very good tut...keep it up :)

Beno18/08/2010 20:46

good keep up :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.