Russian best jumpers

Started by Kick-Ass
25/04/2010 19:48
Page 2 of 3
remake26/04/2010 06:53

xaxaxa))

BBBsonny26/04/2010 09:04

ofcourse there is an awesome lj skill which where shown ...but the video is boring to watch sry and nowadays a lj isnt that nice as it was 2006-2007

Nannou26/04/2010 09:30

Originally posted by remake
xaxaxa))

k3G26/04/2010 12:06

imp boys,the best mates there are l0w and M!nnoW ;) forgive me if I tell the truth

st1g rscpt all26/04/2010 13:23

Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by st1g rscpt all
This is kidtars, not best jumpers.. only 15 years old geeks, this dosent get my feeling. goodbye

you have the best English

troubles?

gen4y26/04/2010 14:07

I'm not lying ,I like your English!

nikitich moviemaker26/04/2010 14:20

Originally posted by the kkaskjf
imp boys,the best mates there are l0w and M!nnoW ;) forgive me if I tell the truth

fck yea, forgot about em.

Eolight26/04/2010 18:00

Minnow in army (( and xavi (((

st1g rscpt all26/04/2010 20:30

kto in army ? when ?

Eolight26/04/2010 20:50

Minnow and xavi in army

NeMiQ2226/04/2010 21:09

9.5/10 for the intro song.
I you had used the soviet version, I would have given you 10. :)
LJ movies are boring but this was OK.

musaka26/04/2010 21:52

u meant " Russian best longjumpers" right?

pLaguE^26/04/2010 22:23

Originally posted by st1g rscpt all
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by st1g rscpt all
This is kidtars, not best jumpers.. only 15 years old geeks, this dosent get my feeling. goodbye

you have the best English

troubles?

wut are kidtars :O

sANy0k27/04/2010 07:01

Originally posted by musaka
u meant " Russian best longjumpers" right?

Right

dArKRO27/04/2010 13:36

nice intro , ideea with 3 jumpers and russia's colors :D
btw what's the name of that song :D?

k3G27/04/2010 15:41

Originally posted by N1K1t1Ch^
Originally posted by the kkaskjf
imp boys,the best mates there are l0w and M!nnoW ;) forgive me if I tell the truth

fck yea, forgot about em.


too hard to forget 3rd lj253 on lj page l0w the man ;)

Stabilot27/04/2010 22:30

theyRussia!

samzo27/04/2010 22:54

Daddy russia

KeD028/04/2010 13:11

Russia rapes xtreme_jumps

sANy0k28/04/2010 14:06

Originally posted by dArKRO
nice intro , ideea with 3 jumpers and russia's colors :D
btw what's the name of that song :D?

Anthem Russia )

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.