Full MapPack - Official/Custom/UnOfficial Map

Started by Apo ♣
27/04/2010 15:51
Page 2 of 2
sparkEE29/04/2010 07:36

isnt easyer to use gangien's kz updater i downloaded all maps in 2 hours...

theddy29/04/2010 10:10

I downloaded all the parts for 20mins, Thanks :) Its very useful!

Apo ♣29/04/2010 13:43(edited 29/04/2010 13:53)

I agree with you, i didn't say that my pack is an evolution ^^ I made it just to get, for ppl like me, all the maps every time. I've never said that you have to download it in order of having 2-3 maps... With it, you won't have to download anymore a map on a server, in a cup or something else... As i said, if you need it, i shared it, if you don't, continu as you are already doing: one par one ^^ It's of course not mainly for the old kzplayers... in reality, i did it coz i formated my harddisk without get the time to save data..

For information, I download @ 1,6 MB/s on XJ and same on MegaUp (i'm premium).

This pack is like everything, it can be useful for someone and useless for another, but thanks you to don't say that this pack is useless, it isn't for me :DD

EDIT : Thx Oddi^, i will try to do something with this looooooooooooooong list ;D 17 pages, that will be fun! :X ^^

I will edit my first post when something new will be up.

A3TIUS30/05/2010 16:53

Thanx a lot Apo...This thread is simply awesome. With users like myself who have a download speed of 25-30 kbps, things get really messed up wen we go for simultaneous downloads and moreover clicking all the maps 1 by 1 is real tiresome...

Btw, I knw it would be a bit too much, but is it possible can u prepare a same for the Record Demos too.Just the official maps in XJ. Am preparing a similar collection of the un-official map records from cosy-climbing. Hope I could add them if you take the initiative to do the same here...

Memories31/05/2010 00:10

nice work there apo, gonna download un-official pack when all links are ready^^

sparkEE31/05/2010 08:24

oh i didnt saw un-official gonna download it :D

vivacious122/07/2010 14:11

Thanks

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.