Surf_Traumbox_Final

Started by Janosch237
29/04/2010 17:31
Page 1 of 1
Janosch23729/04/2010 17:31

Hi all,
whats up? I have made a new surf-stage map.
try it !


Download : http://www.file-upload.net/download-2475241/Surf_Traumbox_final.rar.html



[PICS]

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


This map is not so hard it´s for amateurs!

DiDo-Grecord holder29/04/2010 19:19

I think only kz maps is allowed to be posted here

Janosch23729/04/2010 19:21

oh realy? sorry but wy not surfing ;D

akkord mapper29/04/2010 19:51

Originally posted by DiDo-G
I think only kz maps is allowed to be posted here

Show your preview pics/videos/bsps for your upcoming map!

not mentioned that its about kz only u fail

remake29/04/2010 20:13

Looks pretty cool, just an advice: avoid overused half-life textures!

perd0 mapper30/04/2010 18:28(edited 30/04/2010 18:28)

Originally posted by akkord
Originally posted by DiDo-G
I think only kz maps is allowed to be posted here

Show your preview pics/videos/bsps for your upcoming map!

not mentioned that its about kz only u fail

of course you will not post here preview of your upcoming de_ map, cause this is kz forum, but if someone post here an preview of surf map, it's okay i think ..

good jub btw, keep going.

Trolis30/04/2010 20:03

OMFG :DD I've love the name :DD

In Lithuanian Trauma is injurie, and sometimes it's an insult to other ppl ;DD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.