who is YOUR dream girl

Started by Nsp1re
30/04/2010 14:33
Page 4 of 10
Ggs`17/05/2010 11:03

<= mine gf :dance:

boom.dll17/05/2010 11:27

screw you charlize haters!

NR|spr*17/05/2010 18:31

http://craignj.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kristen-bell.jpg Kristen Bell <3

gizpo_O17/05/2010 20:48

Dunno about dream girl, but here are two kinda sexywoaahyeah?

http://www.gossipcheck.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/megan-fox1.jpg megan fox

http://www.canim.net/model-manken/images/nathalie-kelley-1024x768-24554.jpg Nathalie Kelley



xTry18/05/2010 01:13

they are sooo many... :)

kolobok18/05/2010 02:42

http://im6-tub.yandex.net/i?id=122557913-04

:D

аli18/05/2010 08:47

internet :D

kimbie18/05/2010 09:01

http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/c/k/ck6q8fmd5i9pp9d.jpg

Puppey18/05/2010 12:13

Originally posted by kimbie
http://s11.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/c/k/ck6q8fmd5i9pp9d.jpg

Aylar Lie ftw, she filmed few pr0n movies when she was like 19 \m/

PepoMerca18/05/2010 15:22

i met her a month ago in college and i cant freaking believe that im in love :E

opa18/05/2010 22:17

hmm theres also one asian girl in my history class with a wonderful rack, too bad i don't know her full name... would post a pic from facebook

nikitich moviemaker18/05/2010 22:49

shes nice isnt she? http://susancoffey.deviantart.com/art/favorite-138713433

st0ka18/05/2010 23:12

My dream girls is more like an idea so I can't really show you a pic or name a celebrity etc. Besides, all I've got figured is her personality not her look. Dorky, eh?

k a f f e e19/05/2010 12:46

LUL ST0KA; NO BOOBZ N ASS, U DORK

btw, good taste nikitich :D

actepukc^19/05/2010 22:05

Audrey Bitoni Pornstar .. very cool chick :D

teco24/05/2010 15:39

Anne-Mari Berg, finnish model: http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/viihde/555_px_leveat_kuvat/597233.jpg

joons25/05/2010 20:56(edited 26/05/2010 12:51)

This http://wastedcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kim-kardashian.jpg

and

This http://witneyman.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/beyonce-knowles-bikini1.jpg

Edit: Forgot this one : D http://lounge155.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/nicole-scherzinger.jpg

Krzywy26/05/2010 01:20(edited 26/05/2010 01:21)

Originally posted by st0ka
My dream girls is more like an idea so I can't really show you a pic or name a celebrity etc. Besides, all I've got figured is her personality not her look.


+1

maximaLz27/05/2010 13:08

Originally posted by st0ka
My dream girls is more like an idea so I can't really show you a pic or name a celebrity etc. Besides, all I've got figured is her personality not her look. Dorky, eh?


lol true.. At least you have a chance to find it, all of u here don't have any fucking chance to one day screw any of these girls. just sayin. :D

Page 4 of 10

Please log in to post replies.