[CS] killeR_asdf -5 @ train
Started by WeMeRA
01/05/2010 22:07
Page 1 of 1
WeMeRA01/05/2010 22:07
Hi everyone. I got a clip to show you, this clip is about my mate killeR_asdf who did a pretty good round and then suddenly he asked me at steam if I could edit it. And I was like "Ye, sure I edit it". Well this is one of my few serious edits of many random edits I've made, so please give some advice on what I could do better and I would also like to know what I don't need to improve. :)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDvNgIxl78
SK-Gaming: http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/248632-fittpracc
level2 01/05/2010 23:13
For me , it would have been better without that radial blur effect and static camera. Just make camera move atleast a little. And maybe its better to use the same colorcorrection in the fragpart as you used in the intro.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.