Listen Server
Ohai!
Ok, I wonder how to set up a listen server to allow other people join w/o hamachi.
Plz don't post thislink because it doesn't really help me... I dont get it ;D
that link is broken.
are you talking about : www.portforward.com ??
fixed now
I'm assuming you have a router at home, if that's the case you need to open(/forward) some ports in your router. So what you do is access your router, normally done by typing: 192.168.1.1 in you browser adress-field. And logging in with your username and password but you can find detailed help on which ports to open and how to open them on your specific router on portforward.com
just find your router in that site's list, then click "skip ads" in the top right corner.. after that you search for cs... and do everything it tells you to do.
when you have done all that go see whats your external ip(frontpage of www.portforward.com) and send it so that ppl can connect to your listen sv.
Please log in to post replies.