kz_ep_gigablock_b01 - new Shortcut
omfg n1 rockbar:P
LoL freak ... n1 :D
hmm I dont know whether I got the image...
Ill watch the demo later because Im currently recording tv.
Did u get it ? I once tried a similar one and it wasnt possible.
omg rockbar w-starfing ftw^^
n1 sc but edgebugs are just luck so.... gj
it isnt luck dude, i try this one 5 or 6 times, and then i had done it ;) so pwn from the top and post it!
t3h SC :) maybe new gigablock WR soon...
freak ! :o
V nice ur edgebugs are the shit
nice I tryed that before but failed miserably
I've thought about that too, but edge bugs aren't really my thing so... :p
I did it like you but I can't from the top :D
über hard ^^
[ Edited Sat Sep 16 2006, 10:29AM ]
nice man
Really hard, but nice. GL from top
Nice one rockbar. Beats the hell out of mine :S
http://rapidshare.de/files/33354639/gigabug.dem.html
won't let me download it
its the edge from the top? i dl it and watch it :D
edit: very nice but i cant hear if you completely try the edege :D -->music
[ Edited Sun Sep 17 2006, 01:04PM ]
freak ! :o
w0rd :o
[ Edited Sun Sep 17 2006, 07:33PM ]
lol man unbelievable ... u edgebug on a block and land at it
ubernice :D
t3h SC :) maybe new gigablock WR soon...
omg what new wr are u talking about ?! that sc is like uberhard to do from the top so its impossible to get in a run , it could be done if a guy geeks some months playin non stop ..
[ Edited Sun Sep 17 2006, 08:11PM ]
scooter learn better english, or buy yourself dictionary...
1) ye it was flame sorry for that ;)
2) but i said "!!MAYBE!!" so i keep word that scooter should learn eng.. :!
3) i know sc is hard, but its easier than old one (edge on fire, than LJ) so i dont see reason why i shouldnt chuck up/support people to jump and do wr... and than get highlighted and provoked by scooter -> that should be flame imo...
[ Edited Mon Sep 18 2006, 03:49AM ]
iv4n stop this pls, i understand Scooter, and i accept with his arguments ;) its very hard to do this sc in a perfect run, but if you try it, you will make a rec like 2:xx or 3:1x min
Please log in to post replies.