N1K1t1Ch^ @ doubleduckin

Started by Speedz0r VIP
05/05/2010 22:05
Page 2 of 2
dexxies06/05/2010 20:05

GJ nob.

Stabilot06/05/2010 20:07

team flashed, bad song (suck cocks, I mean ALOT) jumps where good, but editor: smoother campaths! and i loved the quality! gj both ;)

VoNK07/05/2010 01:01

like movies like this but, you shouldn't only sync it with flashes you can also change velocity n othr stuff

Speedz0r VIP07/05/2010 09:22

Thanks for the feedback. I know all about that VoNK :), as I said in the first post, it's a test to see if this kind of movie would suit the audience or if it would be to much blinking and stuff. I can see that the campaths was long and boring. Normally I hardly do them as I like it POV style, if you know what i mean..

BBBsonny07/05/2010 09:52(edited 07/05/2010 09:53)

I like your movies speedzor dunno why :)
But disslike the jumps, old ones and already seen, only the militia one where nice. But gj for that nikitich

Inzeer07/05/2010 19:51

I rly like it !!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.