2 Questions
Hi i got 2 questions : d
1st: how i get the knife and hands like this unedited with no colors when the rest of the map stays edited with ex: colors and so on.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/105/namnlsh.jpg
2nd: how i get it like this, with the black or white background color,
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7389/23974357.jpg
that was all ! ty.
Download HLAE and use: mirv_movie_splitstreams
Be careful when you're colorcorrecting the background and the foreground separately. I use splitstreams in all my POV renders because having the weapons/hands on another layer helps colorcorrecting a lot, but once you pass the reasonable amount of adjustments, it looks fake and (imo) ugly.
Pretty much the same applies for the player model, but I don't really get why one would use that effect against a black/white or whatever background. I'm sure you can come up with something better, to say the least. This effects makes it possible to apply lightwrapping and help composite more believable scenes both visually and tech-wise.
ty, for answers :D think ill get it now :)
u can find the answers here : http://www.pgl.ro/forum/threads/46713-MM-Folder.?p=962179#post962179
it's on the 4th post.
Please log in to post replies.