CODE 1337 by Nubz

Started by Nubz moviemaker
08/05/2010 19:45
Page 2 of 3
QuaDrecord holder09/05/2010 02:58

Loved it, gj huys great work, jumps 10/10 movie 12/10 :OOOO loved the edit, awesome feeling,

theddy09/05/2010 08:24

the edit was amazing

juhx09/05/2010 09:51

awesome edit, good tj on xtremeblock.

tracey blast mapper09/05/2010 11:13(edited 22/10/2010 18:45)

. XD

qewi09/05/2010 12:17

Originally posted by tracey blast
Originally posted by NOEL.
I had a really hard time enjoying it, im sorry about that.

I know what you're feeling, mate. Not only the fact that nubz has succeeded by making a better visualisation to the crappy song you've mentioned, but he also dared to use some numbers ticking!! pure crime.

I think bosans edit fit the song way better, it gave a more hardcore feeling.

About this movie, I actually liked it a lot. Awesome edit as everybody has said already, too bad you used that first song which is used in a few movies already though. The jumps were good, that bhop candEE did at backalley is pretty hard, at least it was to me. I watched the movie yesterday so I don't remember that many jumps exactly, only that I liked it, so gj.

gen4y09/05/2010 13:30(edited 09/05/2010 13:30)

Rly like the edit ,one of the best edit I've seen so far, even the music was overused!The jumps were okay ,but don't understand why candEE put this super,mega,uber easy, tj on mie in the movie, otherwise was okay.gj both I really enjoyed this movie!

RAJU09/05/2010 14:16

nice

RAJU09/05/2010 17:51

btw song names ?

musaka09/05/2010 18:30

copy of brians dd's =)

gen4y09/05/2010 18:58(edited 09/05/2010 19:00)

Originally posted by musaka
copy of brians dd's =)

ur jealous ,is there a problem if someone find new technique for jumps and the others use it?!

H♥09/05/2010 19:29

Originally posted by NOEL.
I had a really hard time enjoying it, im sorry about that. You said you tried to create a theme, well the 2 extremely different songs kinda ruined that imo.
The first song was used in a minimovie starring me, edited by bosan. I'm not claming you "stole" this song, but look at the intro there, same style to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i51lAfI6-GU check for yourself

The second song is used in an LJ clip that is made by chip, I know that u've seen this clip, as im pretty sure you commented on it. I really think it's about time you start finding your own songs(from other sources than cs movies) - i've seen other people complain about the exact same thing.

The jumps were pretty good, I still had a hard time enjoying them too, cause you two have released like 5 movies each this year, specifically talking about candEE here i guess, but you seem like bread and butter.

EDIT: I just saw that you also made an extremely similar effect that was used in my movie, some numbers ticking (just around 00:53), for a futuristic effect or whatever. I'll now go ahead and claim that you stole that from bosan's edit too (same song, same effect thats what i mean).
jees


Oh hi, I heard you used campaths, i'm pretty sure I used it before you.
You stole that idea from me!

kREWAN09/05/2010 20:37

Aren't you banned on what...two accounts ?

musaka09/05/2010 21:14(edited 09/05/2010 21:14)

jealous for what? i dont even give a fuck just gave my opinion like everyone else did

gen4y09/05/2010 21:25(edited 09/05/2010 21:27)

This is not opinion,this is an assertion..

|Hunter|09/05/2010 21:49

WOW i'm amazed. Edit is epic and TJ's are amazing. Overall 1000/10

cetoNx10/05/2010 00:05

song name pls?

prof. chosen10/05/2010 00:33(edited 10/05/2010 00:41)

hmmmm.... feels really good to watch it. there are many details that are good (i wont post every single one) but it all ends up in a good feeling while watching this movie. some stuff i dislike are the "blurry different flashing colors"+signs, which are in a lot of movies nowadays. also the song transition wasnt good because you lowered the volume while the song went on. but overall its a very good movie (reminded me a bit of way too c0ld :), so i like that style) with cool jumps

Nubz moviemaker10/05/2010 14:18

good to hear chosen, way too c0ld is actually one of my favourite movies and tried to get little bit same feeling in the candEE part :p Yeah song transistion is fucked up, didnt want to start editing the movie half way back so i just left it

juhuu11/05/2010 19:27

Originally posted by NOEL.
I had a really hard time enjoying it, im sorry about that. You said you tried to create a theme, well the 2 extremely different songs kinda ruined that imo.
The first song was used in a minimovie starring me, edited by bosan. I'm not claming you "stole" this song, but look at the intro there, same style to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i51lAfI6-GU check for yourself

The second song is used in an LJ clip that is made by chip, I know that u've seen this clip, as im pretty sure you commented on it. I really think it's about time you start finding your own songs(from other sources than cs movies) - i've seen other people complain about the exact same thing.

The jumps were pretty good, I still had a hard time enjoying them too, cause you two have released like 5 movies each this year, specifically talking about candEE here i guess, but you seem like bread and butter.

EDIT: I just saw that you also made an extremely similar effect that was used in my movie, some numbers ticking (just around 00:53), for a futuristic effect or whatever. I'll now go ahead and claim that you stole that from bosan's edit too (same song, same effect thats what i mean).
jees


loool, so right, looks like same edit lmao -.-

cetoNx11/05/2010 21:41

soooooooooooongs??? xD

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.