HLAE

Started by tricky
13/05/2010 11:30
Page 1 of 1
tricky13/05/2010 11:30

I've got a little issue using HLAE. Everything is working fine exept when I enter in "startmovie name FPS" in general.

http://bildr.no/view/646240

This is what happens.

http://bildr.no/view/646242

The screen just automatically jumps up in a way but in reality the buttons are where they're suppose to be so I have to guess my way to the "pause button".

When I re-enter a "startmovie"

http://bildr.no/view/646243

The view of Counter-strike it self disappear unless I either write "Endmovie" or just close HLAE, as you can se at the link below.

http://bildr.no/view/646244

If anyone have a reasonable answer to why this is happening or just a suggestion at all, do not hesitate to reply.

Thank you!

boom.dll13/05/2010 11:42

why don't you try recording using mirv_recordmoviestart/mirv_recordmoviestop ?

dunno why it does that...
- do you have enough diskspace on the HDD where you are capturing?
- are the folders you are capturing to already created?

i'll try and think more about this. meanwhile try with the mirv commands and answer my questions.

tricky13/05/2010 11:48

I've tried with mirv_recordmoviestart, it still doesn't work. As the other things you've mentioned I don't have the slightest problem with, but thank you anyways.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.