[OTHER] Real life [XJ] 251Longump mini-clip

Started by markan
17/05/2010 22:04
Page 1 of 1
markan17/05/2010 22:04(edited 21/08/2010 00:05)

I was bored and playing with Green screen background, so i decided to try some stuff. :)
Just watch. :D (If anyone need a tutorial for this just leave msg here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LXj0b_BMFg (Youtube)

markan17/05/2010 22:31

Im sorry for wrong thread. Delete please.

FoF mapper18/05/2010 09:05

moved.

sPADERâ™ 18/05/2010 09:15

haha cool idea but could have been done alot better :p

Ggs`18/05/2010 11:03

i smiled :)

geddyK18/05/2010 14:29

Nice pre!

3ss18/05/2010 17:55

made my day. :lol:

JekkT19/05/2010 21:18

oh, I thought you had a greenscreen irl and keyed yourself in kz_longjumps

I'm dissapoint

alfredoboi19/05/2010 21:35

lol this gave me a pretty nerdy idea :D Record yourself jump around on some stones IRL in front of a green background or smth, and then key the background out and put yourself in front of some game footage so it looks like your climbing a map <_<

DiDo-Grecord holder20/05/2010 20:58

Originally posted by Ggs`
i smiled :)

i too but when I saw your girlfriend :D

geddyK21/05/2010 14:55

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by Ggs`
i smiled :)

i too but when I saw your girlfriend :D

:lol:

kunqui21/05/2010 15:24

Originally posted by geddyK
Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by Ggs`
i smiled :)

i too but when I saw your girlfriend :D

:lol:


::dance:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.