kzro_depot

20/05/2010 21:51
Page 1 of 2
Cobrex mapper Tournament #220/05/2010 21:51(edited 12/06/2010 11:34)

Doing a map for ROmanian community (kzro) and i want it to be accepted by XJ as well.

I am working now on details + realism. Jumps are not done yet,but hope you would love them in the finished product.

http://i49.tinypic.com/5d7zmw.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/s1tim8.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2duf87t.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2cqenb6.jpg

No .bsp yet.

alfredoboi20/05/2010 22:18

looks good, especially the broken wall where the broken pieces are models. Models are a good way too make such things without killing the fps.
Some of the textures looks a little too repeating, you should try to redo especially the indoors wall textures. Don't scale them, they have the perfect scale for those rooms, just redo them so they doesnt look so repeating.
Else it looks great, im looking forward to it :)

m0ver20/05/2010 22:44

Looks promising. Please make a 5-6 minute map with some unique jumps cuz I know you can do it ^^

cahz0r Tournament #320/05/2010 23:40

Originally posted by m0ver
Looks promising. Please make a 5-6 minute map with some unique jumps cuz I know you can do it ^^

+1
finally a big project from you, GL!
i hope there wont be any shortcut that destroys the map :D

Dacca21/05/2010 00:51

It's obviously not a barn

R3GULAToR21/05/2010 04:09

kzro_warehouse fits better

perd0 mapper21/05/2010 05:12

Originally posted by R3GULAToR
kzro_warehouse fits better

maybe yes, but names like warehouse are typical / already used names, he should give it better name imo

skitz mapper21/05/2010 05:34

Originally posted by perdo
Originally posted by R3GULAToR
kzro_warehouse fits better

maybe yes, but names like warehouse are typical / already used names, he should give it better name imo

kzro_depot
You heard it here first, folks.

hm^ mapper VIP21/05/2010 09:37

kzro_climbindustry :D

boom.dll21/05/2010 10:09

kzro_depot sounds good!

love the architecture and the textures :D hope the jumps will be awesome :P

Timmycakes mapper23/05/2010 01:43(edited 23/05/2010 01:49)

looks an awful lot like this map...
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/134634

(play the map through, you'll see where I'm coming from)

geddyK23/05/2010 09:13

Originally posted by cĄhz0r
finally a big project from you, GL!

+1, and I hope that this project will be great. I wish you it ;)

By the way, for some time I like your style of mm, I mean maps of Uno, and I hope that this project will also be great as all your maps yet.

Please use the ideas, creativity and time, and certainly this will be.

Good luck & Have fun with this :)

surRendirecord holder23/05/2010 14:50

Great project, enjoyed!

Timmycakes mapper26/05/2010 08:00

or just ignore what i posted lol thats cool too

MAM6A mapper26/05/2010 20:48

Classical maps altered in jumpmaps completely not interesting :grr:

Cobrex mapper Tournament #211/06/2010 19:46(edited 11/06/2010 21:52)

i do not copy de_fog. I never played that map and i will never play it in the future.

If it looks the same ... thats all,sorry,i wont delete this project.

Here are some updates :
http://i49.tinypic.com/2ptyy50.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2rwt37r.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/5bfnp.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2v2ci7n.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2qs85qs.jpg

(factory part is a prefab from fpsbanana with small edit by me)

Hartelion11/06/2010 20:28

Do you mean factory? :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #211/06/2010 21:53

edited. hope you guys like it

Puppey11/06/2010 22:55

looks nice dude, i hope it gets accepted, i for one can't wait to jump the crap out of her ^^'

kafds11/06/2010 23:54

Well I think its quite safe to say that this is far from a barn. The map has quite a good industrial theme/feel to it, it looks like a very enjoyable map and I hope it gets accepted to XJ!

boom.dll's name suggestion sounded quite good to me. :-)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.