MoNk's cheated server?

Started by Satanail
22/05/2010 18:12
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Satanail22/05/2010 18:12(edited 19/06/2010 23:58)

Hi

theddy22/05/2010 18:19(edited 20/06/2010 09:54)

hi

surRendirecord holder22/05/2010 18:31

monk is so poor guy

Juice22/05/2010 18:52

we have ljstats, edited by xPaw, I just added dcj detection and dcj top.

macetikn[a]22/05/2010 18:53

newnb fux

dexxies22/05/2010 19:14

what's the ip. I wanna check it out.

kaynerecord holder22/05/2010 19:16

obviously any knifespeed plugin for all players :)

TlofT22/05/2010 21:55

probably sidespeed cfg by default

kREWAN23/05/2010 00:00

Well he got something, that's for sure -.-' I think he has it one is LAN aswell, becasue on is 272_dcj demo it's some green "line" or actully it's not a line but kinda...and it's not suposed to be there. But I'm not a demo-knower-thingie so I don't know what that means so I'll let you guys who know things like this check it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3b9kye

Maybe I'm way out of line here but I really don't care, it's cheated in somehow....-.-!

Juice23/05/2010 07:42(edited 24/05/2010 17:42)

asd

k a f f e e23/05/2010 11:12(edited 23/05/2010 11:13)

hmm i dont get the point of this thread.
everything where monk is mentioned or even involved or like this case made something by himself (a server) is obviously some cheated crap..
like you went on this server, did your 256 block sw, saw monks 272cj sw stats and you just thought:
"wow, everybody on this server is just uberskilled!"
cmon dont let him get all this attention just because he's wasting his grandma's money on hack-coders

macetikn[a]23/05/2010 12:40

krewan got fps death admin go ban FAST!!!!

Playmate23/05/2010 12:45

Calm down dudes.Isnt it obvious that it was knifespeed?Why should you do a thread and discuss such a bullshit?He just switch off and on knifespeed when you wanted to check the speed of weapon.

Originally posted by k a f f e e
cmon dont let him get all this attention just because he's wasting his grandma's money on hack-coders

You gotta be kidding me.You dont even imagine how easy it is to do knifespeed by yourself.

Juice23/05/2010 17:35

Originally posted by kREWAN
No I mean this you stupid little moron =)

I lol'd

xPaw mapper23/05/2010 19:11

Originally posted by Playmate
You gotta be kidding me.You dont even imagine how easy it is to do knifespeed by yourself.

You don't even imagine that knifespeed can be done for any weapon !

prof. chosen23/05/2010 20:20


You gotta be kidding me.You dont even imagine how easy it is to do knifespeed by yourself.

playmate

who cares, it was a good punchline

Page 1 of 1