longjump @ parkblock

Started by IGNA
18/09/2006 23:36
Page 1 of 1
IGNA18/09/2006 23:36

im sure u know it but i never saw anyone upload it... dunno how hard it is coz im kind of rusty @ lj nowadays but u can judge dont think its that hard im sure Nico t3d count or seaK can do it 20 times in a row but im not them so =] im happy i could do it this one time :P njoy

image: http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=parkki0.png

demo (uber strafer demo VERY nice strafes :P check it out xD): http://rapidshare.de/files/33609799/vidz0rmountH2.rar

peace out =]

IGNA18/09/2006 23:38

dont laugh at me =$

faker mapper18/09/2006 23:39

Use the edit function and no doubleposts plz!

thx.

maniac18/09/2006 23:46

hehe, nice IGNA aka teh uber strafer ;)

faker mapper18/09/2006 23:59

btw:

made it with 17 or 18 or 19 dunno :D I think 18 ^^

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kreedz/18.zip
[ Edited Tue Sep 19 2006, 05:01PM ]

IGNA19/09/2006 00:09

niceee =D i love your uber strafes :D it wasnt that hard was it?

faker mapper19/09/2006 00:13

viewdemo time 55 seconds :D thats the time I needed

IGNA19/09/2006 00:28

<3 u

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/09/2006 01:32

I did it with 9 circles strafes :D
Do you want the demo?

edit2:
demo new link

[ Edited Tue Sep 19 2006, 08:17AM ]

faker mapper19/09/2006 03:09

download doesnt work :(

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/09/2006 08:16

demo updated :x
[ Edited Tue Sep 19 2006, 08:17AM ]

AverageFreak19/09/2006 16:07

good job! uberstaf0rZ :D

FikoN19/09/2006 16:48

I'm not even close with any amount of strafes. I have too low fps to be able to strafe efficiently :E

Thedy19/09/2006 16:50

40 fps ftL =E

iv4n19/09/2006 17:22

this jump reminds me volcano_edge sc which i cant do because of 55fps. no fps=no strafes

btw FikoN u strafe efficiently but strafes are less efficiEnt koz low fps.. sounds better now, no?

faker mapper19/09/2006 19:09

iv4n + ScooteR: Carry out your kiddie conflict in IRC or somewhere else. thx!

On topic: Tryed the jump again, as smooth and possible, and made those 2 demos:

1x 800 DPI and 1x 1x1600. (I think the 800 DPI is better).

http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kreedz/temp.zip

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.