[unsupported] uq_dcj_stats by BorJomi
If you want i can help you with it... testing and coding
look this
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?222559.last
Can you remove that blueish flash thingy from landing. It ruin demos..
Originally posted by TrolisCan you remove that blueish flash thingy from landing. It ruin demos..
+1
Its very usefull plugin for public if some uses ltrats lj plugin
Yes, but I have jumped 267 dcj, and get blue flash when landing, so it's non editable demo now...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pjz5iu without flash's
Originally posted by TrolisYes, but I have jumped 267 dcj, and get blue flash when landing, so it's non editable demo now...
lol, same here..
Originally posted by BorJomihttp://www.sendspace.com/file/pjz5iu without flash's
thx (Y)
Originally posted by BorJomihttp://www.sendspace.com/file/pjz5iu without flash's
Now it shows lj stats, which is bad, and when you jump bj it shows as lj, and when you fail with bj, you get all the distance you jumped, not only the straigth line. Eg. I've did 259.9 bhop with your stats.
Pls do only DCJ stats without flash. (without lj cj bj wj etc etc....)
hm my fault) try this shit) http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6vq1t
Can you update this plugin, too ?
Some bugs: When i climb 32 units blocks with duck and then i jump (any technique) it shows me DCJ/MCJ (depends on the number of blocks climbed with duck)
Also I jumped 275 DCJ many times with it
sorry but i dont have time for work with this plug
fix the link @ without flash's ;/
http://www.sendspace.com/file/amfgde
HUGE "THANKS" MATE :)))
Nice job :p