Complete Kz Plugin

Started by JK
25/05/2010 14:07
Page 1 of 1
JK25/05/2010 14:07(edited 25/05/2010 14:09)

Hello,

I'm creating a new server, where I can find a completo kz plugin ? with / menu top15 and other commands? The plugin's official XJ does not have these

I searched sites on the Internet but without success

Help please

Hardrave ;>25/05/2010 14:37

XJ only show your time, you friends cant write /top15 and see you time, that is lame, want it to. but here is one
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=35684

Hardrave ;>25/05/2010 14:37

cant not*

JK25/05/2010 16:39

Hardrave
tks
I will test the plugin, but I think that this is not

This server has the plugin:

200.179.40.132:27028

this menu is the differential of the plugin

kREWAN25/05/2010 19:49

kz-arg --> google

JK26/05/2010 16:20

Hey
I found the plugin here within the same XJ, plugin ProKreedz

thanks for the help
close topic

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.