kzra_beginnershelp by hm^
I deceided to make an examplemap for beginners.
Because i see everytime the same mistakes.
screen:
klick
1 func_ladder
2 func_wall with laddertexture
3 info_teleport_destination, you can also chose a info_target
4 func_doors in 0, 90, 180 and 270ér movement
5 Normal func_doors (down, without LIP get sure, that the block is one unit under the ground. Otherwise bugs like on goldbhop!!!)
6 func_doors with Lip 16 ( like in kz_kzdk_templebhop)
7 func_doors with Lip 64 --------------------------------
8 func_button for the door
9 func_door gets activated from the two buttons
10 info_player_deathmatch (Terrorists)
11 lul, i forgot....:D
12 info_player_start (Counters)
13 ambient_generiec (sounds, i choosed - play everywhere)
14 light_enviroment, only works wizh sky!!!
15 env_rain, it only gets activated with consoleorder - cl_weather 1 -
env_snow is working at the same way
16 func_pendulum with texturelightning
17 func_breakable
18 armoury_entity ( i choosed all grenades, weapons and armour)
19 trigger_teleport (traget is the info_target or info_teleport_destination)
20 func_illusionary ( Made as water - get sure that u only use textures with ! at the start!!)
21 func_wall as fence
22 The legendary italychicken - KILL THEM ALL!!!!
map, rmf and mapfiles:
klick
I used the halflife- and zhlt.wad for this examplemap.
When you want to know other things, keep this thread alive.
I can update it from time to time.
hf :)
cant see the screen :(
Nice hm^.
Also, now we all know meph's next wr :P
File does not exist on this server.
Can you re-upload please?
I know it was 2010, but I need these!
File got lost.
FUCKING SHIT!!!
Please log in to post replies.