258 LJ miss at 255 block by Subtek (edited by

Started by raytich
26/05/2010 02:01
Page 3 of 5
reAti26/05/2010 21:35

worst 255lj movie ever, cheated or not. He didn't even make it? o_O

c-walker`26/05/2010 23:17

Originally posted by reAti
worst 255lj movie ever, cheated or not. He didn't even make it? o_O

he didn't make it and he DIED FOR FUCK'S SAKE OMFG :(:(:(:(:(:( :CRY:

- nympho -26/05/2010 23:31

no he didnt , i just played with him 1 min ago :P

gen4y27/05/2010 00:05

lol guys please edit your posts ,that's ridiculous

pLaguE^27/05/2010 00:36

I guess you guys want warnings

Gargoyle27/05/2010 09:33

Dunno, but I heard he died RL:/

theddy27/05/2010 09:47

I heard that too Gargoyle! So sad.

p0ku*27/05/2010 10:49

258 is impossible.

prof. chosen27/05/2010 12:41

so sad that HE DIED :(:(Q@@@@@@@@

2Dex Tournament #227/05/2010 13:49

I can't belive that there are actually people who belive that it is clean...It is obvios that he is developer.

remake27/05/2010 13:50

Looking forward to see a movie full of failed trickjumps by you!

2Dex Tournament #227/05/2010 16:56

subzero,if you cant accept other peoples opinion,just shut up.And stop talking bullshit and arguing.I'm sure that many players can do 258,like otcheto,croucher,fof and other players that play for years,but you can't. Play with the developer if you want,but stop posting here your "uber" stats.

prof. chosen27/05/2010 18:18

true

DarK^27/05/2010 19:14

hey noobs, stop embarrassing our country with shity demos that are cheated damn...

S7R1K3R27/05/2010 21:10

enjoy ur ban :)

raytich27/05/2010 22:18

Guys,he is better than all of you! You just cannot accept it,cuz he is good,i've seen him,he is doing 255-6 at warmup! Sorry,but he is better and this is true,you are just very sad to accept that,he is great,sorry for the
spamming,he is good,i cannot understand this,it is in public server,aa10 everything legal,but the people who were in the server know it,that he did it! He is great,have fun,it is only game! Pure true,pure!!!

c-walker`27/05/2010 22:18

I'm pretty sure he uses that mouse speed limit thingy, but whatever.

/carethread

maslink027/05/2010 22:23

kaN +1

raytich27/05/2010 22:31

I've seen his other demos,he is not developer,but you all know what you think! He is completed uber player,like oTcHeTo,heat and many others and like you c-walker,this is possible,i say everything,cuz this is true,i don't know why i am repeating this,why you just don't say "gj" or whatever... I am pretty sure,that if you jump it,and somebody say- "Developeeeeeer!" you will not feel good,if you did it,right? I like all of you,uber,everybody are uber,but he is too,so just have fun with the game,that's all about it! He is uber jumper,i believe it,cuz i have seen him with my eyes!
Greetz,kaN!

boom.dll27/05/2010 22:35

tell him to record a demo on his lan. this thread needs an ending.

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.