CS:S textures

Started by perd0 mapper
27/05/2010 15:59
Page 1 of 1
perd0 mapper27/05/2010 15:59

Hello, just simple question.
Is there any way how to convert/transfer textures from CS:S maps to CS 1.6 wad file?
I want make 'em usable in VHE.

Ty.

puppetz mapper28/05/2010 00:59

Yes, there is, a lot of people have done it. You'll probably also find some packs that are already converted for you, ready to use. I don't remember what the file extension for CS:S textures is, .vst or .vmf or something, but try and find out (if you have the game you can find some in your folders), and then search for a converter. I'm kind of on the go, I will maybe edit my post with a link or something later if you can't find anything. Good luck so far. :P

remake28/05/2010 05:31

The program to convert is VTFEdit.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.