Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 54 of 69
Scary Tournament #223/07/2012 11:54

Just saw the new Batman, what a disappointing movie. A huge fan of 1-2, but this one, damn it sucked! So many scenes I would describe as utterly stupid. A plot filled with holes and it just keeps going on and on. The plottwists in this movie sucked so much too, too placed, too teatrical.

3/6

dyna23/07/2012 18:16

WATERWORLD 7.5/10
In Bruges (2008) 7/10

nucLeaR28/07/2012 03:38

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/
9.5/10
Holy shit, it was a fine movie. Good action, good actors. I liked it. It wasn't just some random mass explosion stuff, it was a good example of a good movie. Of course, there's always place for better. Perhaps a longer movie would've worked better since it was a lot of stuff going on, but overall it was good.

Michael Collins28/07/2012 13:09(edited 28/07/2012 13:11)

Name : Miracle (2004)
Rate : 8.5
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349825/

One of the greatest motivations movies i've ever seen . I recommend for anyone to watch this movie !

If you want to read storyline , just check IMDb link !

Mathzz29/07/2012 15:39(edited 29/07/2012 15:39)

Project X:

I have no words to describe how truly epic this movie was. I wish we had parties like that!

CamelCloudrecord holder04/08/2012 01:20

Project X: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1636826/ (7/10)

What the fuck, seriously.

The Dark Knight Rises: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/ (9.5/10)

Best movie I've seen in a loooong while. It's truly an amazing ending to an amazing trilogy. Incredible mixture between action and drama. I agree the movie wasn't much about Batman, but it was still fucking amazing. Only thing I disliked is how small amount of time they spent on Bane, his character wasn't anywhere near the solidity of the Joker, but a fucking badass, he was - finally someone that could match Batman physically.

Believe it or not, the last 15 minutes made me shake from all the adrenaline I had inside of me.

CamelCloudrecord holder08/08/2012 13:23

Don't let this thread die, please.

The Hunger Games: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/ (6.5/10)

Disappointed as you can be. They really messed up the original novel like I honestly expected them to. The movie wasn't tense at all, and the small fight scenes that were in it here and there were so poorly executed. I could barely keep up with what was happening, the filming was just so blurry and shaky.

PU9makerrecord holder08/08/2012 14:27

The Magic of Belle Isle

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839654/

(8/10)

I honestly dont understand how it can have only 6 rating.. I found it really enjoyable. I have to admit that I love Morgan Freeman as an actor but the story, sarcasm and so on is just brilliant. Recommending

The jumper (8.3/10)
Worth watching once.

Into the blue (9.8/10)
Awesome movie, got it's place among my top10 movies.

finzer08/08/2012 19:39

Gummo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119237/
8.5/10 : let yourself into it, it's worth it... it's exactly the kind of films i'd like to make. a rock in a shoe, as a movie should be. have to watch 'kids', their previous movie. heard it was a classic.

Projet x
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1636826/
4/10 : i expected something dumb as fuck... and it was dumb as fuck yet enjoyable at some places. i kinda liked the fact that there was no moral at all at the end. forgettable tho.

+ cloud atlas trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnAqFyaQ5s
i ve never had such expectations for a movie before... masterpiece incoming

CamelCloudrecord holder08/08/2012 23:11(edited 09/08/2012 01:25)

Cloud Atlas' trailer looks really weird, but the weird movies are always the best.

EDIT:

Hotel Rwanda: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395169/ (9/10)

Just as amazing as when I watched it back in 2004. Very emotional.

k a f f e e09/08/2012 01:38

Originally posted by finzEr
Gummo
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119237/
8.5/10 : let yourself into it, it's worth it... it's exactly the kind of films i'd like to make. a rock in a shoe, as a movie should be. have to watch 'kids', their previous movie. heard it was a classic.


nice choice, KIDS is very different but just as good (and you just have to love chloe in this movie)

OT:
paranormal activity, 3/10 what a bunch of shit

GenesisX_X09/08/2012 02:56

The dictator
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1645170/

9.5/10

The best black humor since..well, Borat. xD

Bu7ler09/08/2012 08:32

Boogie Nights - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118749/

6/10

Imo, it was kinda boring. Watched it because of Mark Wahlberg.

FLP09/08/2012 10:50

Haven't post anything here for a long time :)
The Raid Redemption http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/ 8/10 Not a really good story but those action scenes were fucking epic
Get the gringo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567609/ 9 I just love Mel Gibson's movies,maybe 9 is lil bit to much but this is definitely the best movie I saw in a long time
Hunger games http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/ 7.5 I expected more from this one
Battleship http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440129/ 6 What a shit...

finzer09/08/2012 15:16(edited 09/08/2012 15:26)

Kids (1995)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt011354
9/10 : absolutely loved it. director shows us the reality/life of a generation of teens, generation which seems to really fascinate him, without any kind of judgement. he lets the viewers have their own opinions, he doesnt help them... hope it makes sense

Originally posted by k a f f e e
nice choice, KIDS is very different but just as good (and you just have to love chloe in this movie)
yeah indeed, she's so adorable!

+ the first chats between the two buddies at the beginning are so dope, loved this teen-trash talks, dawg!

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #209/08/2012 20:58(edited 09/08/2012 20:59)

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
10/10
Just perfect movie. When i went out of the cinema i realized how fuckin awesome it was. Just one of the best movies i have seen for years. Just WOW. I would recommend for everyone who likes good action , great story line with great visual effects. Just perfect end of trilogy ! awesome movie..what i can say more ; )

Ggs`10/08/2012 06:15

new spider man 6/10
total recall 6/10
very decent movie's, but not more than for one time

zythH^ moviemaker10/08/2012 12:12(edited 10/08/2012 22:07)

Name: Robin Hood (2010)
Rate: 9/10

I saw it in 2010, 2011 and I still watch it in 2012, it's a fantastic movie! Robin Hood is a 2010 British/American adventure film based on the Robin Hood legend.
Also it isn't only about Robin Hood legend, it has more and more to see, it's probably one of my favourite movies ever!

Name: Halloween (2007)
Rate: 6/10

Wanted much more from this director, the movie wasn't bad but the story itself was just kill... The kid didn't has any reason to kill and there is no story at all, giving it a 6 is pretty generous.




By the way :P

Originally posted by Mathzz
Project X:

I have no words to describe how truly epic this movie was. I wish we had parties like that!


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xfet9QsI1rr6ouao1_500.gif

Nukk10/08/2012 20:36

The Dark Knight Rises(2012)
imo best movie i've ever seen.just fking awesome atmosphere in combination with greatest effects. 10/10

The New Spider-Man
well,totally decent movie also successful remake 9/10


Page 54 of 69

Please log in to post replies.