Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 65 of 69
ivansky31/07/2014 10:41

movie: transformers 4: age of extincion
personal rating: 9/10 (bullshit story in the beginning,expected more of mark wahlberg)
imdb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2109248/?ref_=nv_sr_1
overall great movie,worth watching,all hail optimus prime!

WeMeRA31/07/2014 11:08

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039689/?ref_=nv_sr_1

4/5

Great movie, love Robert Mitchum

perd0 mapper31/07/2014 12:27

I was watching Tarantino's Jackie Brown last nite, very well made movie as usual by this fella :-) Always funny to listen to S.L.Jackson's black motherfucking accent :p

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0119396/
4/5

Mik006/08/2014 02:24

Originally posted by WeMeRA
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039689/?ref_=nv_sr_1

4/5

Great movie, love Robert Mitchum

yeah a great film noir, watched it some time ago too. aslo Kirk Douglas

Mik006/08/2014 02:25

Originally posted by WeMeRA
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039689/?ref_=nv_sr_1

4/5

Great movie, love Robert Mitchum

yeah a great film noir, watched it some time ago too. aslo Kirk Douglas is pretty cool.

Mathzz23/08/2014 10:46

Las brujas de Zugarramurdi (Witching and bitching)

Oh my god, what the actual fuck did I watch? It was so cheesy, retarded, hilarious and really dumb. Yet so entertaining I had to watch it through. Still unsure if this is a masterpiece or a total crap.

The trailer for the movie should sum the madness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_fBQ9YgllQ


goatse23/08/2014 12:36

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus for second time

Keo mapper23/08/2014 14:54

The fifth element http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/

Cobrex mapper Tournament #223/08/2014 15:47

42
first black player that made it into baseball major league

PiilsnEr23/08/2014 16:02

Puncture: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1582248/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I liked it

CamelCloudrecord holder23/08/2014 16:56

the game
exam
the mist

Mik024/08/2014 03:27

Adore/Pefect Mothers (2013)
8/10

trailer:



Even I heard the story is too weird and the movie is not rated high but I still went for Naomi Watts, watched it last night. And it turned out to be so adorable, kinda like it.
Well, about the story, in one word: motherfuckers. In deed it's about two guys fucking each other's mom. But the movie is not nasty at all but touching and beautiful. Beautiful shots, beautiful landscape of australian beach, beautiful soundtracks and beautiful Naomi Watts.
I guess the main theme is about feminism, which is also the style of the original novel writer for this movie, Nobel winner Doris Lessing. Still this good story isn't told as the best way I think. Some parts are just too short, making it incomplete or unrealistic. Well at least a 2-hour movie can't show them all. Anyway i really like the movie, my cup of tea.
Mentally independent Women could be powerful, could be particular, could be wicked, especially older ones. :D

zythH^ moviemaker24/08/2014 03:39

Movie: Noah
Year: 2014
Main actors: Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins
Duration: 2 hours
Sinopsis: Basicly, it's just Noah's story, biblic shit.
Classification: 6/10

Reasons? The movie itself is very well done, but, the movie itself is disappoiting, it's like so stupid in very end and some parts are senseless and out of context, the movie had good scenes but in my opinion, the story wasn't well built, the actors did a very good job, esp Russel acting like Noah but Russel does great movies 24/7, however, this movie looks better than it is, I don't recommend to watch, somehow, I don't like it a lot as I thought I would :)

Mik026/08/2014 04:01

The Band Wagon (1953)
8/10
Watched it last year but it occured to me today when i search for Cyd Charisse.
The movie could be as good as Singin' In The Rain if only the story were a little better. All the dancing scene are very great for a musical. And for the cast, Fred Astaire, what do u expect. Also Cyd Charisse is so elegant, loved her.
Here's a clip uploaded by me for this movie:


Just elegant!

Nukk26/08/2014 07:52(edited 26/08/2014 07:54)

The Expendables 3
holy lory 9/10
childhood actors <33
every fucking one of them iz my idol lOl

Nukk26/08/2014 07:53(edited 26/08/2014 07:54)

-

bydlo26/08/2014 11:45

Calvary
8.7/10
Must see.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #226/08/2014 14:49

I'm going to the cinema tonight to watch Sin City : A dame to kill for
I'm seriously happy bcuz I've been waiting for it since it got announced. Loved the first part! This one may be better as the effects improved & new and better actors(hope so). Can't wait! I'll let you know what it was like ...

Mik030/08/2014 17:20

Originally posted by Cobrex
I'm going to the cinema tonight to watch Sin City : A dame to kill for
I'm seriously happy bcuz I've been waiting for it since it got announced. Loved the first part! This one may be better as the effects improved & new and better actors(hope so). Can't wait! I'll let you know what it was like ...


wow really, how's it going? i'v been waiting for this movie for years too. i guess i have to wait a couple of months to be able to see it.
share some reviews man.

goatse10/09/2014 22:45

hey guys you should check "enemy". its one of a kind film. never saw anything like it. keeps you in wtf mode all the time and even after. i rate it 7.5/10. needed to watch a review to understand it completely.

Page 65 of 69

Please log in to post replies.