HLAE Problem

Started by nickyslice
30/05/2010 20:31
Page 1 of 1
nickyslice30/05/2010 20:31(edited 30/05/2010 20:32)

For some reason, when I view demos with HLAE, this shows up now.

link


What should I do?

kunqui30/05/2010 23:21

It appears watching only "a" demo or more?

nickyslice31/05/2010 00:59

Any demo I watch, that shows up.

boom.dll31/05/2010 09:04

those are hit sprites... maybe they are corrupted or smth... try deleting them... even tho i'm not sure they are called hit.spr
google and see what their name is, and delete those
reboot cs, and try again.

k a f f e e31/05/2010 09:30

if you cant find the right sprites check wether the problem is part of your cstrike folder. remove cstrike and start cs in HLAE. if it's still not gone remove your platform-folder and start HLAE.
as soon as you know the problem's location you can start removing single files/folders so you dont have to delete too much to get rid of it.

nickyslice31/05/2010 20:29

Alright I got it fixed, thanks guy.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.