bhop_tunnels

Started by Good_ok
31/05/2010 10:49
Page 1 of 1
Good_ok31/05/2010 10:49

My bhop map - bhop_tunnels
Information:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/128322
Screenshots:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/screens/128322?img=http://xray.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/128322a.jpg
Donwload:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/download/128322

perd0 mapper31/05/2010 10:54

nice map dude, especially i like the cave part!

Good_ok31/05/2010 11:05

thanks, i long thought how make cave

MAM6A mapper31/05/2010 16:31

The release was in December 2009, I think many people had time to estimate your map ;)

nerv.31/05/2010 22:22

gj

WownuK;01/06/2010 02:07

i think its a great map, but it still doesnt deserve kz_ tag imo.. i could tell you some things that i'd like you to fix if you want..

kaynerecord holder01/06/2010 03:22

Great fps dude!

skitz mapper01/06/2010 08:19(edited 01/06/2010 08:22)

timecounter.wad *cringes*
prefabs *cringes again*
Rotate spawn points so they don't face the wall
Better textures for lights, less lights and useless stuff
func_wall stuff to stop texture bugs
env_message placed better on screen
bhops way too easy, black texture isn't very nice, 230HJ in the middle of easy bhops?
bhops 'delay' is too long
flashing red light?
textures not uniform whatsoever
one of the bhops goes down but you don't hit the teleporter, make the teleporter higher
bhops rendered with 'pure color' are interesting but don't match the theme
pure color red bhop section, bhops slide sidewards not into the wall
other than that was a fun map to play
wrote this up in 5 minutes after a single play through quickly

Good_ok01/06/2010 12:07

For a long time trying to understand what you wrote
I've only been studying English for this, I use google translator
230HJ where there can be circumvented jumped a red light, there is clip brush
delay bhops I just did not know then how to put
flashing red light ^
i used textures standart

one of the bhops goes down but you don't hit the teleporter, make the teleporter higher


not understand where
bhops slide sidewards not into the wall - I forgot to properly configure the Angle

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.