door button & .. more
Fail topic name.
Many guys know the cs map FUN_ALLINONE. I am trying to make a CS map too abit like that. I want to make this stuff : if you press a door button,then all the other doors cant be open. (just like in fun_allinone)
I know how to make a door button but i dont know how to "cancel" the other buttons. I hope you know what i mean.
Reply plz,i need help with this.
Multisource i think is what you are looking for... don't remember how the door in fun_allinone are beacuse i haven't played it in ages.. i'll be more specific tomorow if nowone answers until then ..
L.e.
Oke played the map now, and this ie how you can make it..
1. name all the buttons the same
2. Every door has to have a different name, and make a trigger_changetarget for every door with the same name as each door. The target of the trigger_changetarget has to be the name of the buttons and "New Target" some random name (something that is not used on other entitis in the map)
3. Not tested, it but if it dosen't resets the next round you can reset them with a func_door or a trigger_auto..
Please log in to post replies.