trC_darkcity (beta)

Started by tracey blast mapper
01/06/2010 17:38
Page 1 of 1
tracey blast mapper01/06/2010 17:38(edited 22/10/2010 18:50)

. XD

volte01/06/2010 18:04

do you like toons?

cocacola01/06/2010 18:36

this map is like a maze,there are many way to go and maybe some hard sc, gj!

w1zzrecord holder01/06/2010 18:42

I really liked it. I don't really know if I've went the straight way or if I've used scs, but I enjoyed jumping it. Nice map, I guess I'll search for some bugs these days and let you know if I've noticed anything.

nerv.01/06/2010 21:42

more than one way to finsh a map is a realy nice idea but i dnt like this toon textures but gj =)
i never seen this map on hns do you have the .bsp of the hns map without the changing to kz? if yes, could you send me? thx

unBreakS06/06/2010 17:20

simple gj :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.