Serverinformation - IMAGES

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
05/06/2010 12:34
Page 3 of 5
qfiman*10/06/2010 22:37

kz_andy

rnd.cL11/06/2010 00:21

kz_cfl_aqualand

theddy11/06/2010 11:58

kz_jumprun

Hartelion11/06/2010 12:18

kz_j2s_darktower

Hartelion11/06/2010 15:33

kz_tropiclimb_xp

Hartelion11/06/2010 15:48

kz_deanhawkins_b01

Hartelion11/06/2010 16:02

kz_civilizations

Hartelion11/06/2010 16:12

cg_strafejumpZ

Hartelion11/06/2010 20:21

kz_cmp_collage_v2
kz_ea_waterfall
kz_xj_rockblock

kafds11/06/2010 23:39(edited 12/06/2010 18:40)

Sorry for an offtopic-post here, but I wanted everyone to know that I lol'd at TheAngel.

EDIT: Why the hell are you complaining about my post? You're just making offtopic-posts yourself, let me be the only idiot out here. PLEASE.

Originally posted by hm^
n1 kafds, one more from your stupid posts...

Stupid post? I don't want to insult you here, because I don't want to end up being banned. Please add me to your friends list in Steam and I will roast the living **** out of you.

The point of me laughing at TheAngel's post(s) was the fact that HE DOES MULTIPLE POSTS WITHOUT EDITING HIS ORIGINAL COMMENT. IF THAT ISN'T STUPID POSTING THEN WHAT IS? If you have nothing wise to say then stay quiet.

Thank you.

P.S: TheAngel's comment right after mine was simply pointless spam, again. Same with Remote.

Hartelion11/06/2010 23:42

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs33/f/2008/239/3/c/Mario_Facepalm_Ava_mote_by_Artemendo.gif

Remote12/06/2010 00:04

Originally posted by kafds
Sorry for an offtopic-post here, but I wanted everyone to know that I lol'd at TheAngel.

MONSTER KILL!!!
MONSTER KILL!!!

hm^ mapper VIP12/06/2010 00:07

n1 kafds, one more from your stupid posts...

Hartelion12/06/2010 00:29

kz_man_eztemple

Hartelion12/06/2010 10:48

kz_mages_courtyard
kz_mages_courtyardez

cahz0r Tournament #312/06/2010 17:06

kz_cfl_mountainchurch

Hartelion12/06/2010 22:41

kz_faw_cathedral_e
kz_faw_cathedral_h

Hartelion12/06/2010 22:59(edited 12/06/2010 23:02)

kz_cfl_jost
kz_cfl_jost_ez
kz_sfinx

cC|Nikolaa13/06/2010 10:01

Originally posted by faker
Yeah, we are on it, all missing pics were already made and will be added soon (after a little quality control).

However, feel free to continue your list, can't hurt to have another failsafe list :)


just ask m0ver to do a loop of the maps you have on XJ and to check if there's a image with the same name. if not, you simply don't have the map image and there wont be any need for such posts like the above

m0ver13/06/2010 19:21

I already did that long time ago :)

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.