Beta test stats plugin

Started by BorJomi
08/06/2010 16:41
Page 1 of 1
BorJomi08/06/2010 16:41(edited 08/06/2010 16:49)

That's finished work on the stats plugin, including a large variety of techniques, now it is time to beta test for errors and bugs.

plugin version works for a maximum of three people are on servers (spec's are not counted)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b6zu2o

xPaw mapper08/06/2010 16:47

post sma...

kztw`mai08/06/2010 17:41(edited 08/06/2010 18:20)

1.LJ pre shows while bhoping.
2.Failed stats sometimes bugged. Check image. http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3381/kzlongjumps20001.jpg
3.Stats sometimes don't appear. Check http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4365/kzlongjumps20002.jpg
4.No /speed function. (You forgot to add it xD)

I will edit if i find other bug.

c-walker`08/06/2010 21:17(edited 08/06/2010 21:20)

I like those stats pretty much, but there are some typos and overlapping of hud messages while bhopping (I mean that "you pressed jump too early" message). Also stats don't appear always as kztw`mai said. I can only say good job for your work and I'm looking forward to an update and bugfixes :)

BorJomi08/06/2010 21:28

i need demo when stats don't appear to check this trouble)

KooleN08/06/2010 21:58

Originally posted by kztw`mai
1.LJ pre shows while bhoping.
2.Failed stats sometimes bugged. Check image. http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3381/kzlongjumps20001.jpg
3.Stats sometimes don't appear. Check http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4365/kzlongjumps20002.jpg
4.No /speed function. (You forgot to add it xD)

I will edit if i find other bug.


Post ur knife plix

kztw`mai09/06/2010 02:02(edited 09/06/2010 02:02)

@BorJomi
That situation is: I passed the block, but no stats and no colorchat appears.
@KooleN
Here is the link enjoy :p
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7rkk8

kielorz09/06/2010 07:42

your stats is gonna be as complicated as lt.rats :(
+ also post sma )

BorJomi09/06/2010 09:19

i post sma with plugin, when beta test finished, and i fix glaring bugs)

Juice09/06/2010 12:53

Originally posted by BorJomi
glaring bugs)

ok

Dali10/06/2010 12:23

post sma

BorJomi10/06/2010 13:28(edited 10/06/2010 13:29)

blind or stupid? I already wrote about sma...plugin still damp and bugged.

repingayok11/06/2010 08:15

What is TURN SPEED in ladder jump ? I always get turn speed 0.000

BorJomi11/06/2010 08:37

same speed when you turn, if you do ladder backwards..(prestrafe back+a or back+d and turn face-to-block)

unBreakS12/06/2010 16:40

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lifzax --bug..The Lj beam is a mess.if i find other bugs i will update this reply

UPDATE:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/46u55v -bug2. Same problem as the exolents lj stats but he fixed it.
Suggestion:
-delete the prestrafe thing that show you the pre when you make the jump cos most of the time it shows unreal pre and when ur doing a bhop it shows you "Lj Pre: xxx:xxx"like in the bug4 demo!

UPDATE 2:
- http://www.sendspace.com/file/nv0w2o -bug3
- http://www.sendspace.com/file/iw99lx -bug4 DropCJ is very buggy

PuRPoSe22/06/2010 17:17

yeah some wrong with it
btw how to change the stats-color?
thx

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.