Hammer won't start / big wad problem

Started by n0ztic
10/06/2010 15:56
Page 1 of 1
n0ztic10/06/2010 15:56

The titles explains alot, but I'll explain some more:
I added some wads I downloaded here from XJ and they are all 40mb++.
Hammer told me to restart the program as usual, to make the wads work.
I shut down hammer and tried to open it but it won't open.
First I tried restarting the computer; didn't work. Then I tried to uninstall it, restart the computer and install it; didn't work. Can anybody help me out? thanks alot in advance.

I added these wads:

tdk.wad - 96MB
tha_uber_wad.wad - 78MB
gwad1.wad - 75MB
nw.wad - 59MB
babylon.wad - 54MB
babylon2.wad - 41MB

NOTICE: I had just finished a map before adding these wads, so it worked 100% before.

n0ztic10/06/2010 16:36

never mind, I fixed it.
so if anyone has this problem, just remove the wads you added from the folder you added them from. I added the wads from my cstrike, so I just moved them from cstrike to my desktop and hammer started like normal.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.